𝗙𝘂𝗻

˚₊‧꒰აchapter twelve໒꒱ ‧₊°

(To avoid confusions; basically there will be another meeting that will also include the angels of death, apart from the one that michi had proposed the idea of fighting black dragon.)

؂"What do you mean you're waiting for Hanma and Kisaki?" Exclaimed in surprise the h/c girl.

"And the rest of the officers... yeah, big story" Chifuyu said as he scratched the back of his neck. "So where's Takemichi?" She said as she took a seat next to Chifuyu. The two were at the local cafe waiting for the boys to arrive.

Chifuyu shrugged as he gulped down his drink. "Is this about Hakkai and Taiju?" She asked as she leaned back to her seat. "Mhm, Takemichi told ya?"-"Ehm.. Kinda?" She said with a small smile as she sweated slightly.

"Anyways, what's your guy's plan? You want me to help? If it's for the sake of Yuzuha I'm in." She uttered as she saw in the distance Hanma and Kisaki approaching, the two sat opposite of Chifuyu and Y/n.

"Where's that bitch, Takemichi?" Kisaki said as he looked at the girl up and down. Y/n smiled at him trying to make the atmosphere less awkward. "Huh? Who are you?~" The tall guy beside the small blonde said as he looked at her with half leaded eyes.

"I'm --" Suddenly a beated up blonde showed up in front of the floor. "What the fuck" Y/n said as she tried to hold back her laugh. "Yo, what happened?" Chifuyu said as Y/n made space for Takemichi to sit besides Chifuyu, Takemichi ending up in the middle through the process.

"Ehm it's kind of a big story." Takemichi said as he stretched slightly. "Aren't you going to introduce us to your friend? Huh, Chifuyu?" Hanma said as he pointed at Y/n.

"Eh? How could you not know her. Her gang works alongside with Toman." Chifuyu said while giving a dark look to Hanma trying to defend his friend.

The males started to talk before Y/n's f/c slip phone started to ring. She picked it up and on the other line she heard Aki's voice. After about two minutes she hung up and stood up.

"Something came up, I gotta leave." She said "See y'all" She said before rushing out of the cafe as Hanma's gaze followed the girl's silhouette until she was out of sight. "Eh? What was that about?" Kisaki said looking at the empty seat that the girl was sat.

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

"Nuh uh, I ain't hopping on this monster with you driving" Y/n protested as she backed away slightly still having her eyes on her friend's racer bike. Aki's parents were quite loaded so she was able to get something like that with just a month of saving.

"Oh c'mon N/n it'll be fun!" Aki said as she took her friend's hand and literally dragged her on the bike. "If I get killed, I will figure out a way to get down from heaven and kill you."