The First 6 Rainbow Blast Power Stories Leaks

I'm Already Still in Progress in the Pilot Stories of Rainbow Blast Power

While I'm Still Busy Ima Leak out the First 6 Actual Rainbow Blast Power Stories and it's Plots:

Twilight and The Princess of Power: It's About Twilight Sparkle Trying to Find The Princess of Power in order to Save Her Friends and Bring Back the Elements of Harmony after Accidentally Casting a Mixed Up Spell Turning the World into Disharmony. (The Story's Main Focus is on Twilight Sparkle And How She Earned Her Rainbow Power Form)

Rarity Vs The Magic Jewel Thief: It's About Rarity Trying to Get Back at the Evil Magic Jewel Thief For Stealing Her Gems Along With Making People Who are Isolated With Crystals, Gems and Jewels as Her Slaves (Such as, The People of the Crystal Kingdom, Crystal Queen, Ruby and Her 35 Sisters, The Gem Lalaloopies, Etc) (The Story's Main Focus is on Rarity And How She Earned Her Rainbow Power Form)

Pinkie and The Missing Laugh: It's About Pinkie Pie Trying Her Best to Help Pen Regain His Happiness and His Laugher Back, Even if It Involves Using Up All Her Talents to Do So. (The Story's Main Focus is on Pinkie Pie And How She Earned Her Rainbow Power Form)

Applejack's Golden Apple: It's About Applejack Using Up All Her Luck and Power On a Golden Apple She Found, But Then Realizes That Friendship is More Important Than Special Artifacts, Although Their Magical.  (The Story's Main Focus is on Applejack And How She Earned Her Rainbow Power Form)

Fluttershy, Queen Of The Nature Fairies: It's About Fluttershy Trying to Get Used to Becoming the New Queen of the Nature Fairies, Even if it Requires Leaving Her Friends Behind. (The Story's Main Focus is on Fluttershy And How She Earned Her Rainbow Power Form)

Rainbow Dash Over Rainboom: It's About Rainbow Dash Using Up All Her Powers To Create the Most Epic Sonic Rainboom, But Than Realizes What Her Magic is More Important For Other Than Creating Sonic Rainbooms. (The Story's Main Focus is on Rainbow Dash And How She Earned Her Rainbow Power Form)

So These are the Leaked Plots for Rainbow Blast Power Story 1-6