💌 thirty seven 💌

"Hey Seungmin," Jisung said as he approached the two, he recognized Hyunjin from his few days in dance class but he had no idea why Seungmin had come with him. "What are you doing here?"

"Hyunjin invited me," Seungmin explained, looking at his ex weirdly as he had no idea what Jisung's intentions were in speaking to him here.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Jisung asked.

"Can it wait."

Jisung glanced at Hyunjin one more time before responding, "no."

"Fine," Seungmin sighed as he told Hyunjin that he'd be right back and followed Jisung out of the dance practice room. "Do you really have to do this right now? You get to move on while we're still dating but god forbid i start dating someone a few weeks after we break up."

"Seungmin, calm down I'm not trying to ruin anything for you."

"Then what else did you have to pull me away like that for?"

"It's just that a lot of people in dance have like- a reputation of sleeping around."

"No way, really? That makes a lot more sense now why you switched over."

"Stop being rude," Jisung pouted, "I'm being serious, I just want you to be careful."

"Thanks but coming from someone who openly cheated on me multiple times, I couldn't care less about your input when it comes to my dating life.

"Seungmin..."

"I get that maybe we didn't love each other but we were friends before we were ever dating so I thought that maybe that was enough for you to feel comfortable enough for you to break up with me when you started liking someone else," Seungmin ranted. Maybe he had been so distracted by his secret admirer and Hyunjin that he didn't realize but the break up was indeed effecting him more than he thought.

Jisung pulled him into a hug as Seungmin finally let the tears fall from his face.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm really sorry I never wanted to hurt you like this."

"It's just that if my own best friend can do that to me you would think anyone could, right?" He asked and let out a forced laugh.

"No, I'm just a shitty person and you deserve so much better Minnie. I just wanted to warn you to be careful with people in dance."

"Okay," he sniffled, moving away from the hug and wiping his face with the sleeves of his hoodie. "I don't really think I should go back in there looking like this. I don't have his number so can you please just tell Hyunjin that I wasn't feeling well?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry again Seungmin. I wish I would have done things differently."

"Me too."