☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 8 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

A/n: *cracks open soda* WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAM (BOOK) BOYS(SIDE ALL ALL THE WOMEN)!
»»----> 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑦 <----««

Phil guided Tommy and Wilbur down stairs. Tommy heard voices and one of them was really familiar

He peeked from his position but immediately regeted it.

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡😛 。.。:∞♡*♡
3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

"Uh- mm-leave.. " Tommy whispered into Wilbur's ear with tears in his eyes.

Wilbur looked to Phil saying that Tommy was uncomfortable but Phil looked back with a look saying "we need to know if he did do that"

Phil looked at the guest and smiled "So dream! How are you? " Phil asked and watched as dream glanced away from Tommy to look at Phil but looking back with a possessive smile

"I've been fine Phil" dream said with possession lacing his voice staring at Tommy still.

Tommy was hiding behide Wilbur which gave them there answer. Phil cleared his throat "so, this is my foster son Tommy! "

Dream started walking towards Tommy saying with his eyes "come here now. " Tommy knew how to read dreams eyes so he came out from behide Wilbur outstretching his arm

Dream grabbed his hand a little harder than expected causing Tommy to flinch. Like said Tommy read dreams eyes again reading "thought we had a talk about flinching.. "

Tommy wanted to go to his room but he couldn't. He looked over to Wilbur with Wilbur looking nervously back.

"H-hi.. " he muttered "hi! " dream said overjoyed to find his toy again

"So I brought dream over because I wanted to take the boys out for a couple days! " Phil exclaimed and dreams eyes lit up.

"What?! " Wilbur yelled. Tommys whole world fell apart then. His arms fell limp at his side

His eyes wide he looked at dream and gulped some spit down. "That sound good Tommy? " Phil said in a worried voice.

Tommy looked at Phil and back at dream. He shook his head no but dream slung his arm around Tommy's shoulder "I'm sure me and him would have a good time! When are you leaving? "

"In a couple hours, just wanted to give Wilbur time to pack! " Phil looked to Wilbur.

Before Wilbur went upstairs he grabbed Tommy taking him. He drug him into his room and rummaged in his drawer grabbing an old phone.

"You call me if he isean or hurts you. Okay? " Wilbur said opening Tommy's hand and placeing it then closing it.

Tommy nodded " the password is T0339, you got that? " Wilbur asked grabbing his bag to pack.

Tommy made a noise of agreement. "Wilby? Why is Phil doing this? " Tommy asked in the most small voice "he wants to make sure that he is who hurt you so he can reported it. "

Tommy Crumpled to the floor "he said with the boys.. Aren't I one of them wilby? " Tommy cried softly "mmh, of course you are Tommy.. " Wilbur said with a frown, his heart breaking

Wilbur finishs and they go down stairs and put side, tommy went to bid them a due.

"Why can't I go? " Tommy asked really scared of staying with dream "it's for adults. " Phil said "we'll be gone 3 days" he added.

I trodge back inside and was brought into a hug by dream "I finally found you! " he said with glee.

His smile faded before he slapped me. "Your fucking lucky I don't kill you from the white you pull. " dream said in an all serious tone.

I look to the floor remembering what happen last time o tried to leave.

დ .•*””*• 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘😙•*””*•.დ
3𝑟𝑑:

"D-DREAM PLEASE! " Tommy begged and he was shoved into a wall "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN! " dream screamed back punching Tommy in the nose. A crunch echoing.

"P-PLEASE! TUBBO W-WANTED TO M-MAKE UP! "He helped and he was kicked in the stomach.

" I DON'T GIVE A SHIT TOM. YOUR ONLY JOB IS TO STAY HERE! THIS IS YOUR EXILE BASICALLY! " Dream screamed banging Tommy ahead on the wall.

"N-no! " Tommy was losing a lot of blood. "YOUR LITTLE SQUABBLE WITH TUBBO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME! " Dream roared banging Tommy's head on the wall repeatedly

"S-... S-so-" Tommy went limp. He even stopped breathing! Dream scoffed and went over to a book shelf grabbing a book.

He started dragging Tommy's body somewhere and later. Tommy was sitting in his room regretting his choices while fiddling with some white in his hair