🤍Snowboarding Competition🏂

No one's Pov:

No one's Pov:

As the weeks went by, Zephyrine's grades were perfect, and her relationship with Cassidy continued to blossom beautifully. It seemed like things were finally falling into place. Meanwhile, Bennett faced the consequences of his actions, and Mr. Roy's disappointment in him was palpable. He got what he deserved, and it served as a valuable lesson.

As the days turned into hours, the competition loomed closer, and the excitement was palpable. Cassidy and Zephyrine were closer than ever, but the nervousness began to creep in. The anticipation was building, and it was clear that the next few days would be defining moments for them all.

Zeph's Pov:

The snowboarding competition was tomorrow, followed by the ice skating competition the next day. I had spent every waking moment practicing, but my nerves were still on edge.

My friends came over to offer some emotional support, trying to calm my frazzled nerves. "You'll be good, Zeph! Just breathe, okay?" Scarlett said, attempting to reassure me.

"I want to rip out my hair like that one time Cassidy cut a strand of my hair in middle school, but this time, I actually want to rip it out," I said, frustration evident in my voice.

Scarlett laughed. "Great example you used!"

"I'm serious, girls! I'm actually nervous!" I exclaimed, worry etched on my face.

"Well, what I do when I'm nervous is listen to music and fall asleep," Lee suggested.

"Lee, I can't fall asleep when I'm nervous - that's the main reason!" I replied, chuckling.

"I mean, at least you don't have to land a triple axel, right?" Scarlett pointed out.

"Poor Cass, I believe in her, though. She's been practicing non-stop," I said, feeling confident about Cassidy's chances.

"Plus, she's really smart! I also think she'll nail it," Leena added.

We chatted for a bit until nighttime fell, and my friends left to prepare their equipment for the competition. I headed downstairs, feeling stressed, and found my dad in the living room.

"Hey, sweetie, excited about the competition?" he asked kindly.

"No, Dad, I'm freaking out," I admitted, biting my nails.

"You know your mom would always get like you, but she didn't show it. You'll be great up there, Zephyrine, and I'll be watching you proudly, and so will your girlfriend," Dad said, his voice comforting.

"Thanks, Dad... I really needed that," I replied, feeling a bit better.

"Go get some sleep, Zeph. Tomorrow's going to be a long day," he advised.

I listened to my dad and headed back to my room, finishing my hot cocoa before tossing and turning in bed until I finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, my friends and I headed to Mountain's Peak to rehearse. As we began to set up, Leena dropped a bombshell. "Guys, I'm not going to the competition," she said, her voice laced with disappointment.