chapter 1

Carmen Thorton had a very different view then her brother. she thought of the pouges as friends not enemy's. although there was one pouge she loved the most, John b. her boyfriend of 3 years ever since they were 13. they were hanging out on the hms pouge when kiara came over. "oh thank God you here....do you have the stuff?" she asked with a smile. "of course I do," said Kiara pulling a blunt out of her bag and throwing it too Carmen. she took a hit then groaned when she saw toppers boat bulling into the marsh. "get in mom wants us for dinner." he said coldly looking at her friends. "ugh why are you such a buzzkill." Carmen said rolling her eyes and getting into toppers boat. he rolled his eyes and sped off before the pouges could say goodbye. when they got to the house she saw rafe and Kelce. they dabbed up topper as Carmen headed to her room. her phone lit up and she checked it, it was a text from none other the Sarah Cameron kook princess. it was a video from her, and when carmen opened it her face went white. it was kiara and john b making out...

Tears spilled out of carmens eyes, her phone lit up again with a text from sarah. "im so sorry carm, i didnt want you to find out this way but i couldnt keep it a secret. me and kiara arent friends anymore." carmens face was flooded with tears when she heard a knock on her door. "GO AWAY" she yelled through sobs. she heard a familar voice through the door, "your mom said that dinners ready," she heard rafe say, "are you ok?" carmen was still sobbing her face turning red from the tears. "OMG JUST LEAVE" she heard footsteps walking away and her sobs turned into sniffles. she got up and dried her face and put on a hoodie...which she then realized was john bs. she threw it off and put on a random grey hoodie. she knew her mom would flip out if she missed dinner so she went downstairs and sat at the table where rafe,kelce, and topper already were. Mrs. Thorton came in holding a dish with pasta in it. "carmen are you okay.." she said worriedly. carmen had enough of people asking if she was ok. "no im not fucking ok!" she got up and ran back to her room slamming the door. mrs. thorton just looked shocked as the boys snickered. Carmen fell on her bed crying when she heard her phone ding, it was john b...

"Hey babe, what are you doing tommorow." he asked in a text. Carmen rolled her eyes and left him on read. she fell asleep crying while lisening to "My Tears Ricochet" by Taylor Swift.

---------------------------------------------------

Authors Note 

this is the first chapter!! i really hope you enjoy!