Dance Lessons

A/N- New Gen version of this with a twist

Sensi Wu finally
Gave the new team a day off. A certain Master of Lightning knew how he was going to spend it. Two words: Video Games.

While his girlfriend had other plans while he was heading to the games room, he bumped into her.

Noah and Sara at the same time said, "Hey I'm getting through". Then they both laughed, and Noah kissed the hand and said, "Well I wouldn't get tired of looking at your face."

Sara said, "Can we hang out, we finally have a day free". Noah said, "Um but I was thinking of heading to the arcade, I to beat the new record that kid just scored".

Sara said in a disappointed voice, "Ok, maybe another time, I'm going to find out some of your secrets from your sister".

Noah stopped and said, "NOPE! Let's do something you want to do."

Sara said, "Well it's been a while and I want to do dance lessons again".

Noah's eyes widened with fear, remembering when he tried dancing ... and his sister embarrassed him.

Noah asked, "Are you sure there isn't anything else to want to do?"

Sara said, "Lightning Dork either take dance lessons with me or I will call Jasmine; also, you play video games all the time do something different, and it is with me".

Noah (not wanting to make his girlfriend sad) said, "Ok, Fine but Jasmine shouldn't know".

Jasmine heard and she said, "ALREADY KNOW THUNDER TOES"!

Noah groaned and said, "Where is Liam when you need him."

Sara said, "Thanks!" and she hugged him and pecked his cheek.

(Time skip)

Noah finally got to the dance studio after fighting with Jasmine to let him use her bike after he recked his and she relucted agreed.

He turned around and found Sara in a pink kimono meant for dancing.

Noah said, "I didn't know this was fancy, I'm going to go to the monastery and change".

Sara said, "You're fine Thunder Toes".

Then the dance instructor came, and he said, "Well you will be perfect little dumplings by the end of this and I want to see amazing footwork

Sara Brookstone, my prized student is here after months with a hooligan".

Noah said, "Yesh, did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed today".

Next the dance instructor said, "We're here to learn balance now go, go, go".

He said to get a dance partner and then they will start dancing.

Everyone in the group was paired up and they started to dance classically. Then Sara and Noah messed up and redid and surprisingly the
dance instructor complimented Noah and not Sara.

Sara asked, "How are you so good with this". 
Noah replied, "I don't know, It just seems easy".

The dance instructor wanted to make things harder for the lightning ninja so he changed the music multiple times and Noah just went with the flow which is surprising because he's the former lightning ninja, Jay's son.

Suddenly, everyone stopped dancing just to see Noah dance.

Noah, all the sudden did some super cool moves by himself he pushed Sara away.

Everyone starts to cheer for Noah throw him roses, all different types of flowers.

When he saw Sara sad and the dance instructor started to go to her and from the hand motions want to dance with her.

Noah pushed out of the crowd of people and went to Sara and said, "Let's show them how it's really done".

And with some tango music they finished.

Sara went to Noah later and thanked him for doing something she wanted to do.

Sara said, "Now I can see why your sister calls you, Thunder Toes. Also because you did something I wanted you why don't we do something that you want to."

Noah excitedly said, "Wanna go to the arcade with me".

Noah and Sara ran into the arcade with Noah dragging Sara.

The Lightning Ninja showed the Phantom Ninja his favorite game, "Dance the Night Away".

Noah said, "This is my favorite game " Dance the night away".
Sara said, "OK so this is how you're the professional at dancing."
Noah said, "Yep, best in my family".
Noah said, "Wanna play?"

All of a sudden Sara's mic to talk with the other Ninja went off, with Liam saying, "Sara, Noah come in trouble at downtown". Then Liam's girlfriend/Noah's sister: Jasmine said, " And we all know that I'm the best dancer in the family."

Sara said, "Oh just you wait Jasmine, I think Noah going to be the best dancing Walker with me at his side."
Then she said, "We'll come downtown Liam but, first we have something important to do".

Noah pressed the game button and the game started and Noah and Sara started dancing and beating the score Noah wanted to beat and setting an all-time high.

A/N- OK this is probably my favorite out of everything I wrote in this series so far! Sorry for updating late it's summer so it got crazy but I'm back and I'll try to keep the stories coming!
See Y'all Later
- JR