ME OR HER (1/2)

Title: Unexpected Encounter

Jimin adjusted his bag on his shoulder as he approached the Kim residence. Mrs. Kim had hired him as her personal physiotherapist, and he was eager to help her with her recovery. Little did he know, he was about to encounter an unexpected obstacle.

As he reached the door, it swung open to reveal a tall, imposing figure - Taehyung, Mrs. Kim's eldest son. Jimin knew him after seeing multiple billboards about him in each corner of the city. This man was hella popular because he was a sportsman as well as a high class model with his business industry as a backup too.

Taehyung eyed the boy who was panting lightly while sweat was dropping off his forehead. The intruder looked really cute which made him think that this boy was one of those scammers with innocent faces who intend of robbery. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Jimin was surprised at the rude tone of the older. He didn't do anything to deserve this. Anyways he replied, "I'm Jimin, the physiotherapist your mom hired. I'm here to help her with her therapy sessions."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes suspiciously. Physiotherapist? Huh! This boy looks like a high schooler. There's no way that he was saying the truth. "Yeah, right. You expect me to believe that? You look more like a thief to me." He said with a scoff

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise.

Jimin: A thief? No, I promise, I'm not here to steal anything. Mrs. Kim can vouch for me!

Taehyung remained unconvinced, crossing his arms over his chest. As Jimin tried to move, he held his wrist and stopped him harshly.

Taehyung: Sorry, buddy, but I can't take any chances. You're not getting past me.

Jimin: Come on, Taehyung, don't be like this. Let me in, and I'll prove to you that I'm here for a legitimate reason.

The younger called the man with his name without any gratitudes. Well, a rude man like him didn't deserve any kind of respect from Jimin. But Taehyung wasn't budging. With a determined look on his face, he swooped down and lifted Jimin over his shoulders, ready to carry him out.

Jimin: Hey, put me down! This is ridiculous! You asshole! Motherfucker!

Taehyung didn't listen to him and started walking towards the door with Jimin's small body thrown on his shoulder. "Sorry, Jimin, but I can't risk it." He said coldly.

Jimin couldn't help but let out a laugh despite the situation. It was really hilarious that how he was treated like this. It was really cute too. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim appeared in the doorway, her hands on her hips after hearing the loud shouts of his son. Her eyes widened when he saw his son picking the doctor over his shoulders. Jimin was cursing non stop.

Mrs. Kim: Boys, what on earth is going on here? Are you gone nuts?

Taehyung: Mom, this guy claims he's a physiotherapist, but I think he's up to no good. Don't worry, I'll see him.

Mrs. Kim sighed, shaking her head in amusement. It was quite funny. She looked at Jimin who looked at him with desperate eyes to get him out of this mess. She passed an apologetic glance to the young doctor.

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung, put Jimin down this instant. And Jimin, stop cursing, it's not helping your case.

Jimin huffed with annoyance before replying: Sorry, Mrs. Kim. I just didn't expect to be carried out like a sack of potatoes. It's really not my thing.

Taehyung reluctantly lowered Jimin to the ground, still eyeing him suspiciously. He still can't digest the fact that this baby looking guy was actually a doctor.