𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓈𝑒

━━▲━━

                                     ━━▲━━
.・。.・゜✭・.       Scenes in sheets .・。.・゜✭・.

Tracklist
She (Harry Styles)
•Friends (Chase Atlantic)
•Hotel (Montell Fish)
•Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)
•Halleys Comet (Billie Eilish)
•King (Blue October)
•Fade into you (Mazzy Star)
•Communication (Daytime Tv)
•We'll never have sex (Leith Ross)
•Flowers in your hair (The Lumineers)
•Ribs (Lorde)

Tracklist• She (Harry Styles)•Friends (Chase Atlantic)•Hotel (Montell Fish)•Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)•Halleys Comet (Billie Eilish)•King (Blue October)•Fade into you (Mazzy Star)•Communication (Daytime Tv)•We'll never have sex (Leith Ross)•Flower...

                                      ━━▲━━
.・。.・゜✭・. Overheated CHAOS .・。.・゜✭ .

Tracklist
• You're loosing me (Taylor Swift)
•Caroline (Sombr)
•Just to break my heart (Sky McCreery)
•House Song (Searows)
•The Weatherman (Blue October)
•Move Me (BadFlower)

Harlow Delaney is a 28 year old singer/songwriter with one album called "scenes in sheets" which is  more popular as it's speculated to be influenced by her lover Julien Rose Baker. "Overheated CHAOS" is her most recent EP which is about how hard it can be being insecure about a relationship that is perfectly okay and seeing the love almost falling apart. Delaney blew up in 2012 with her hit single "ribs" which runs for 4:15 and is an electronica, indietronica and electropop song.

Childhood

Harlow Delaney was born in Los Angeles, California U.S on the 13th of September 1995. She is the daughter of  her mother Laura Delaney ( Former Track star) and her dad Derick Delaney ( Tech team). Harlow had been raised in the Highland Park area of Los Angeles.

Delaney and her brother (Oliver) had both attended public school. Delaney said watching her brother look up to her inspired the dream of persuing music as a career even more than without him. She had taught Oliver to play all sorts of instruments: Guitar (acoustic, bass, electro-acoustic and electric), Piano and the keyboard. Harlows parents have always had her back in life and supported her to do whatever she wanted, meaning she did: acting, singing and dancing from ages 6 to 18. Delaney focused solely on dancing until a growth plate injury ended that dream  and she then focused on her music.

Career