˖⁠♡ New school ˖⁠♡

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

*alarm rings*

Wahhh new school here I am, ehh it's already 5 I need to get ready grandpa said the school will start at 7, I got out of my bed and hurried up in the shower after I was done, I picked up my ironed uniform and dried my hair, eh where's my bunny clip!!!

"AJASI WHERES MY BUNNY CLIP?!"
my grandpapa told me to come downstairs as I was brushing my now dried hair, I look at him sitting and drinking his morning coffee, owh there it is!

"Thanks AJASI" I smiled at my grandpapa showing him my bunny teeth, owemjie I have to go now, I rushed back in my room getting all my stuff and rushed again downstairs

"Aigoo slow down will you your gonna fall" grandpapa said in a slow concern voice, I went up to him and hugged him "Papa I'll go now, I love you bye!!!" I opened the door and started walking to the direction where my new school is.

It was very windy, lucky for me the school is not that far anyways, about 30 minutes you arrived you immediately went inside all smiley(:o)
I was very excited I keep saying hi and smile at the students until I heard..

"MONITSU!!! WHERES MY TEMPURA YOU SON OF A B***!!!" A weird guy who look like a girl and a yellow headed guy screaming at him too
"I DIDN'T TOOK IT YOU IDIOT!!! WHY DO YOU KEEP BLAMING IT ON ME, WHY NOT BLAME IT ON TANJIRO!!!"
wah they are very loud, you were just staring at then until you heard another guy speaking who have a maroon hair "Hay hay hay inosuke don't worry we will buy you your tempura yosh?" The guy smiled so kindly as the weird guy laughed "WAHAHAH GONPANCHIRO I BETTER GET THAT TEMPURA!!"

I decided to approach them since their the first group I saw here "Ehh hello.. I'm sorry but I'm new here can you tell me where to get in English class..."

Yellow headed guy rushed to me and said "Yes ofc your so pretty are you third year too owemjie let's be friends or even more!!!" You smiled and Shaked his hands while he was BLUSHING terribly "Yah zenitsu that's rude of you, Ohayo I'm TANJIRO, this is my friends zenitsu and inosuke!"

You giggled and said "oyah my name is y/n l/n" the weird guy couldn't stop staring at you and then you suddenly heard him say "you look ugly.." you just smiled at him which made him shocked and flustered "you look very handsome sir!"

Inosuke's face lit up as he heard the girl with a bunny teeth called him sir "WAHAHAHAHA SEE GONPANCHIRO IM MORE HANDSOME THAN YOU SHE CALLED ME SIR WAHAHAHAH"
You just laughed with him as tanjiro laughed with you guys too, but except for zenitsu he was still blushing and looking at you... Eh what's wrong with him...

"Ehh y/n-chan m-may I get your-" suddenly the bell rings and all of the student started to go in their classroom I went to gonpanchiro? I mean TANJIRO and said "please tell me where is the English class"

"Oh my bad sorry owh well it looks like you and inosuke have the same schedule, inosuke can you help her get to the class please, I'll be going now with zenitzu!!"

"OIII MONITSU MY FUCKING TEMPURA COWARD!!!" I just stared at him as he keep screaming, well to be honest he's so... Eh hm.. so hot... I mean he's build his hair is so hot, his eyes and his- y/n what are you even thinking you just met this guy!!

"Tch what are you looking at weirdo" I immediately went back to my thoughts and saw him glaring at me "owh sorry it's just Tanjiro said we have the same schedule can you please help me-"

"Your WEAK!!!! YOU CANT EVEN LOOK FOR YOUR CLASS!" That's it I've had enough of this guy "I AM NEW HERE YOU PEICE OF CROCODILE!! OFC I CANT FIND IT!!! WHY DO YOU KEEP SCREAMING YOUR BREATH STINKS!!!!!"

Suddenly I black out.

_____________

"Ehh...."

"inosuke why would you punch a girl she's new for god's sake and you punched her?!" Inosuke huffed and smirked "she's acting like a little bitch and screamed at me, I'm inosuke I'm a god everyone should respect me!! WAHAHAHAHA" zenitsu and tanjiro both just sign and looked at each other

Suddenly "uhh... W-waht..."

"Y/N!"

I immediately sat up quickly and first day of school I got bullied already, tanjiro went to my side quickly "Y/n your awake I'm very sorry about inosuke"

I just stared at him then realized I missed my first period in the first day owh come on..

*Skip*

My next class was math, as me and inosuke entered the teacher was already there "You two 2 minutes late huh" a teacher looked at us at disgust "Gomen senami sensei, me and uhh (wrong pronounce) were at the clinic.."

"Detention"

owh come on i already missed my first class, I got punched, and now first detention IN MY FIRST DAY!!!

"You girl your the new student, introduce yourself" owemiie you can do this! "ohayo! I'm y/n l/n I'm (age) yrs old I hope we can get all along!" I smiled showing my bunny teeth then suddenly I heard..

"Your cute" I turned my head to see who said it, inosuke he suddenly started to scream "WHAT NO I DIDN'T SAID THAT!! GAHHH!!"

"QUIET DOWN! BAKA! LETS START OUR CLASS YOU BUNNY GIRL SIT NEXT TO KANAO THAT BUTTERFLY THING SHIT!"

eh... Do teachers allowed to cuss? But anyways I sat down next to the girl as she just smiled at me, ofc me smiled back

*Skip*

It was already lunch time, I was like a lost puppy in a hallway then suddenly "y/n!!" I turned around and saw tanjiro holding his cute sister "hi tanjiro!! Can you help-" he suddenly took my hands and said "OFC let's go to the cafeteria"

"Inosuke zenitsu here!!" The two of them sat down inosuke sat next to me as zenitsu sat next to tanjiro's sister
"Oi tanjiro what's your little sisters name??" He smiled as inosuke gagged "owh nezuko she's one year younger than us" I cooed and pinched her cutie cheeks

A pair of eyes were staring at them thinking why not do that to him to instead of nezuko.. "yah inosuke stop staring at them you look like a creep!"
Inosuke huffed and yelled at zenitsu "SHUT UP MONITSU!! I WASN'T STARING"

Zenitsu rolled his eyes as tanjiro was laughing, gosh this guys are loud eh but I don't mind at least I made new friends, I was done eating as me and inosuke head to our next class

Which is pe, well we have the same class all of us.. I changed into my pe uniform as I heard whistle "ughh uzui sensei im already so tired" I heard zenitsu whispered to himself, uzui sensei eh.. sounds familiar

"YOSH EVERYONE LINE UP! I'm gonna partners you by two! In three days we have our camping and two of you will share the one tent now I'll call names"

*Uzui calling the pairs*

"And lastly inosuke and y/n"

I felt like my heart dropped, I get to share a tent with this loud person!! I felt like crying there

*Skip*

The class already ended as I bid goodbye to all of them except inosuke, he was following me "YAH WOMAN STOP FOLLOWING ME" what the he was the one who's following me! "Your the one who's following me inosuke not me!" I said in a soft angry voice

He suddenly pulled my arms to look at me... So close... "W-what.." I said while blushing what is this man doing, he suddenly smirked and said "why are you so cute, your like a bunny.."

"Eh..."

''''''''''
Haluh this is my first time and English isn't my first language I'm sorry for the wrong grammars😭✨✌🏻