White and Black Absolute Solver

After all of the events that happened before, they all choose to rest first and get their own room in that space ship. They all have roommate and here's the list of the room mates.

- Cyn and N(the vessel)

-V and J (with her baby)

-Uzi and Tessa

-Lizzy and Doll

-Khan and Thad

-Yeva and Nori

-Alice alone.

They all then walk toward the Queue to get each room key. While waiting Lizzy to take the key room, Doll then walk toward the soulless N's maid Drone body that sat alone and stare at the floor blankly.

Doll: "Могу ли я здесь присесть? (Can i sit here?)" *Ask her to N to sit beside him but get no answer* "... Я буду считать это да (... I'll take that as yes)" *she then sit beside him*

There's no sound from they both as Doll also doesn't know what to say because she feel just like talking with a property. Not long after that Yeva also join her and goes to Doll's lap while looking at N's empty body.

Yeva: "Ой, Абсолютный решатель... (Oi Absolute Solver...)" *Call Yeva try to call N but no response* "... Судно (... The Vessel)" *when she call N with that name he surprisingly responded as he look at her now*

Doll and Yeva get taken back when see him response to that name and then look at Eachother before look back to him.

Doll: "Вы понимаете нас? Я имею в виду... Типа действительно может нам ответить? (Do you understand us? I mean... Like can he really answer us?)"

N/The Vessel: *look at them both with his white eyes visor's blankly before give them a slight nod as respond for Doll's question*

Yeva: "Ты можешь говорить? (Can you talk?)"

N/The Vessel: *shake his head*

Doll: "Ты помнишь, что произошло и кто ты? (Are you remember what happened and who you are?)"

N/the vessel: *nod again*

Yeva: "Кто ты? (Who are you?)" *Ask her to test N memory*

N/the vessel: "the... Vessel..." *Say him with pure of innocent but robotic sounds*

Yeva and Doll again look at eachother when hear him say his codename but it sounded like not saying about code name, but who really are now. The Vessel, the empty drone body that has no soul in it. When Doll want say anything again she got cut when Lizzy call her while walking toward her.

Lizzy: "yo, Doll. *Show the key* i got one... What you guys doing with this... Empty, freak looking kinda cute butler here?" *Ask her as Uzi and Nori on her head also come there after they both explained what happened before to Khan*

Doll: "Ничего... Просто задайте несколько вопросов. (Nothing... Just ask something.)"

Nori: "hmm okay whatever but don't get to close to him... We still don't know if he still the Corpses black we fight earlier or not. Any way, Yeva we get called by that red Scarf tall one to his office. He said he want to do something to us..."

Yeva: *nod before look at Doll and gestures a kiss on Doll's cheek with her heart form creatures before follow Nori that already walk first*

Doll: *smile softly because that the first kiss her mother was give to her*