love, love, i need somebody to love

It's been a week since jisoo and taehyung's last date

It's been a week since jisoo and taehyung's last date. They say weird attracts weird, they're are absolutely right cause ever since that day they've been nothing but two crazy (cute) people who don't know how to act cool infront of their crushes ....

Their date was on saturday, it's Friday now. This whole week was very odd but indeed wholesome and cute for both of them. After their date they first met on Monday and when i tell you jaehyun and haechan were making fun of jisoo and taehyung the whole day, i mean it. It all started with when taehyung came into the centre looking all so fine and jisoo losing it. haechan was the most insufferable that day, if was not for taehyung who jisoo stopped jisoo from doing something drastic (he just looked and smiled at her) she would've killed him or atleast broke his hand but who know ? jisoo did made haechan lose his balance when he was going to give a cup of coffee to jaehyun which made the coffee drop on his own hand and burn it a bit (it was not THAT big of a scar but haechan being the little dramatic boy that he is cried a bit which made jisoo feel sorry for him, so she eventually made him go early and meet renjun). After this jaehyun went quite cause he had no energy to go through all that.

Even after this haechan and jaehyun still made fun of the couple but it was all fun and games. On Tuesday, taehyung asked jisoo out for dinner at a small restaurant near his house to which jisoo obviously said yes. The hangout/date was sweet, wholesome and cute cause obviously taehyung and jisoo were there, it had to be wholesome. This was the day jisoo opened to him more, she told him about her feelings for him (it made her cringe but atleast taehyung was happy hearing all that). She talked about how she thinks taehyung is a nice guy and maybe cute too, she didn't say much cheesy stuff but still made it all clear about what she wanted from all this. In the middle of the conversation she tells him "taehyung I know you're just a silly little guy who's not so serious about most of the stuff but i want to tell you that to me relationships are something to play with. i am not really  forcing anything on you but i guess you know what i mean ....."  hearing this taehyung face went a little serious which made jisoo think she got a bit too serious about all this but as she was going to say something to make the surroundings a bit light taehyung takes her small hands and puts them between his own ginormous hands all while looking straight into her eyes and says "jisoo i know what you're talking about .. and even i feel just like what you said, we can take this relationship step by step, at our own pace and make it big. i dont want to make this into something that pressurizes the other person but i just want you to know that now that we are dating and are what people call "girlfriend - boyfriend "  (he giggled saying this) i feel like we both should have that the courage to show it and even say it out loud ...."  they didn't talk about serious things much after this and went straight to their place and even kissed a little if one may ask ....

The day Wednesday and Thursday were a bit hectic cause on Wednesday one of the kids "chaewon" started crying out of no where (taehyung made her remember about her parents knowing damn well that her parents are on a FUCKING BUISNESS TRIP ...) the whole it was just jisoo making sure that chaewon is doing fine or not (she scolded taehyung too but the anger was gone once he showed her the beakhyun pc he have ordered for her) jisoo and taehyung both looked like chaewon's parents if one may ask this too ....

Thursday was no better too ... haechan had a cold that day which meant only one thing ... jisoo overworking. taehyung was literally begging her to go with him for a little lunch which she obviously refused to do so. (she actually did gave him a kiss which that man actually liked a lot but still went out of her room making that pout that jisoo can never say no too, but eventually did)

Friday was the real freaky day in today's language .... jisoo went to check on taehyung but he was still very much upset about what happened yesterday ... that man did NOT let his guard down but then jisoo told him that if he keeps on doing this act he MIGHT not get any kiss or even a peck for the next week .... to which taehyung said "only if you kiss me now" with that so annoying (endearing) pout .... see jisoo and taehyung are both adults and adults feel things and want to do things too and something about making out in the empty room of the centre just sounded too exciting :/ what can they do ... so they did made out in the empty room but the crazy thing is jaehyung saw them but not him but naeun (the kid) tok cause she left her hairclip in that room when she was playing in it .... so now we have taehyung and jisoo looking like two pathetic people  who just got or something infront of jaehyun AN ADULT (who's jisoo's freaking bestfriend and will tell this to haechan too cause OBVIOUSLY) and naeun A CHILD (who had no idea what the two adults were doing so now all she can do is look at them, nobody knows of she's judging or just looking tho ....,) they both just did not talk about this whole situation the whole day but eventually did finish their session in the same room the same evening (adults ... what can I do :/)

Thats how their whole week went. What about Saturday and Sunday you may ask so they actually went to the theatre on Saturday with jimin, haechan and jaehyun (the whole hangout was just jaehyun telling them about the Friday incident) and on Sunday jisoo went too taehyung's place to just chill and spent time with him. it was just a chill, warm day. the night may have been a little too warm cause streets are saying she spent the whole night there .... but idk tho :/ (yes she did. young adults what can i do ... they have their own things and feelings and harmones ;/)

It's only been a week to their relationship and look at them ... god bless them tho ! let's see how this relationship will go in the upcoming events .

( GUYS HIIII 😭 FINALLY A NEW UPDATE ‼️I TRIED WRITING THIS ONE IN A DIFFERENT WAY, HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS <3 AND HOPE THIS DOESN'T SEEM EXTRA CHEEZY AND CRINGE OR SHIT 😭 LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'LL THINK ABOUT THIS ONE ! WOULD APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACKS <3 )

                                                       - LIV <3