🦁 Savanaclaw: Luxury Archon

Nito took Crowley to his Personal Lounge along with Grim to avoid any unnecessary ears let alone his dorm mates.

The three of them were sitting on the couches.

Nito spoke seriously "Accidents...."

Crowley nodded seriously "Yes. Students falling down the stairs, getting scalded by boiling water, etc. The details of the incidents differ, but the infirmary has had a definite uptick in patients in the last few days. With yesterday's incident on the stairs, we now have ten students injured. We're lucky that none of the injuries have been life-threatening...yet."

The cat looked confused "Are you sure it's not just clumsy kids?"

The Headmage denied "I'm sure many of our students are too distracted by the upcoming tournament to concentrate properly. But these are far more accidents than we've had in recent years. Besides, all of the injured students were considered hopefuls to make their dorm teams."

"Connecting all these incidents and the fact that they're all players who will be going on the Spelldrive Tournament.... So... These are not accidents... They are sabotage. It can't be coincidence, someone is behind these accidents." Nito looked grim "... I'm glad to hear that my dormmates are not participating in the Spelldrive but..."

"I need your help. I need an extra set of eyes in the area." The Headmage replied pleadingly causing the former Ra*bits queen idol to roll his eyes "And here comes.... Trying to give me a job that is your responsability. Isn't that your responsibility as principal? Or I'd ask the teachers right now for a meeting to vote on who will be the next Headmage so they can fire you."

"Oh! Of course I do my job as Headmage." The man replied offended "You know I can't take care of both matters at the same time. I know you're not a student and not to mention I can't give you a Magestone even if I wanted to."

"Yes, my power is too much for a Magestone...." Nito closed the remembering that time.

Days before.

Nito looked at Crowley. "I've gotten several of the most powerful Magestones I have." He handed one to Nito "..."

CRACK!

They both looked petrified "..."

Crowley coughed and took it back "Must be a bad one." He pick another one and handed it to his ribbon but.

CRACK!

"Another one." Crowley pulled out another and handed it to Nito.

Crowley: "Another one!"

CRACK!

Crowley: "Another one!"

CRACK!

Crowley: "Another one!"

CRACK!

5 minutes later...

All the Magestone were cracked and broken. Crowley couldn't believe it "How much power do you have?! Malleus Draconia's almost broke due to the immense amount of magic but you? The fact that none of it has endured as a meter."

"Must I remind you that I am a god?" The blond asked as Crowley put hand to forehead "You most certainly are and you may be able to defeat Draconia. Your power is beyond one of the most powerful mages in Twisted Wonderland."

Present

Grim looked curious "So you're asking us to do part of your work?" the director "Not necessarily. I just need another set of eyes, if you can help in my research I will be grateful and or brave even though you single handedly remodeled all of this I am willing to pay you."