SIX

"You'll never guess what happened today." Soonyoung yelled as he walked into the living room, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What?" Chan asked, mouth full of potato chips.

"Wonwoo has himself a little admirer." Soonyoung smirked.

"WHAT?!??" Everyone yelled out.

"Shut up, I do not." I said as I took a seat on the couch, snatching the bag of chips away from Chan.

"Yes he does. This guy kept staring at him during the lecture. And get this, at the end of the class he comes up to us and asks for his name."

"No fucking way." Seokmin and Hansol quickly paused the video game they were playing.

"Yes way, he didn't even spare me a glance. He was only looking at Wonwoo." Soonyoung wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Not only that, Wonwoo said he was hot."

"Wonwoo called someone hot?!" Joshua questioned as he walked into the living room.

"Yup, this guy in our math class totally has the hots for him. And Wonwoo definitely thinks he's cute too."

"No I don't. I was just stating an observation. He wasn't even that good looking." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah sure." Chan said.

"Besides we're there on a mission, we can't get distracted by guys." I said, shoving potato chips in my mouth.

"Hey if you think he's hot go for it. No one's stopping you." Seungcheol butted in.

"See, even the big boss agrees." Soonyoung said.

"Okay so what if I think he's hot. What happens when he finds out what line of work I'm in?"

"So what, Jeonghan isn't part of the gang and he seems just fine with my line of work." Joshua added, taking a seat next to me.

"Hmmmm I guess. What do you guys think then, should I try something with this Mingyu guy?" I questioned.

"All in favor of Wonwoo asking him out." Seungcheol said, everyone quickly raised their hand.

"Wait, I wanna see a pic first before I say anything." Seokmin said, putting his hand back down.

"I'm on it." Jun quickly grabbed his phone.

"Ok I found his insta." Jun showed his phone to the other guys.

min.Gyu

157 likesmin

157 likes
min.Gyu: 💙
View all 45 comments
_bootifull: i don't like the way he's looking at me
-tea_time: @_bootifull that's what i said when he told me to take the picture
je0ng.hannn: wth that's my hat

"What the hell, how did you find him so fast?" I questioned.

"Who cares about that? Your man knows the love of my life." Jun squealed, staring at the comment posted by his crush.

"Damn, he is hot. Wonu if you don't want him, I will gladly take him." Seokmin said as he bit his lip.

"Dude, that's Wonwoo's man." Jihoon replied, nudging Seokmin.

"Oh my god, Jeonghan knows him." Chan pointed out.

"Huh, how do you know?" Seungcheol asked.

"Look, he commented on the post and they're following each other."

"I can ask Hannie to set you guys up if you want." Joshua said.

"YES DO IT!" Soonyoung yelled.

"I don't know guys, I know nothing about this guy and I barely learned his name today." I responded.

"Oh come on, live a little. Just flirt with him and you know ask him shit. From what we've heard he also seems to want to get to know you better." Hansol said.

"Hmmm, I guess." I chewed at my lip, a nervous habit I've had since I was a kid.