일곱

i'm waiting for him to walk by so i can pull him into this random closet i found. i'm staring outside of the closet for a couple more minutes then i see him getting closer. once he gets close enough i open the door, grab his arm, and pull him into the closet shutting the door after. i turn the light on so he doesn't try to punch me thinking i'm some random person. i can't even let him get a word in before i start talking.

"i'm tired of you avoiding me. so tell me why you're avoiding me lee minho. and don't say your not because it is pretty obvious that you are."

"it's nothing."

"nothing? minho when you gave me this necklace you said that you would be there with me forever. and now you're avoiding me. what ever happened that night you picked me up from the side walk shouldn't have happened i get that. hell, nothing really even happened! so i don't get why you're being this way!"

he just stares at me and proceeds to walk away like i didn't say anything meaningful. i let tears fall as i realize this could probably be the end of our friendship.

minhos pov

i haven't stopped thinking about seeing her in her dress earlier. she looks amazing. i'm walking down hyunjins long ass hallway in search of chan and changbin but i don't see either anywhere. as i pass a closet i feel someones small hands grab my arm and pull me in. they better turn this light on cause i'm not afraid to punch someone.

they turn the light on and my eyes adjust to the different lighting before realizing it's siwon. before i can ask her why she pulled me in here she starts speaking.

"i'm tired of you avoiding me. so tell me why you're avoiding me lee minho. and don't say your not because it is pretty obvious that you are."

i can't tell her why so i need to make this short.

"it's nothing."

that was good right? i can't think clearly when she's this close to me.

"... hell, nothing really even happened! so i don't get why you're being this way!"

she doesn't get it. so i just walk out of the closet. i don't know why i can't just tell her why and my feelings towards her. does that make me a coward?

siwons pov

i regain myself and make my way into hyunjins back yard to have a little time before i try and drink my life away. the music is so loud but i hear seungmin call my name.

"hey, where are you going? are you crying? are you okay?"

"i'm fine seungmin but if anyone asks, i'm going in the back to get some fresh air. now go party!"

"are you sure? you don't need anyone to stay with you?"

"i'm a big girl okay, i can handle myself."

"alright well if you need anybody just call me, i'm serious."

"okay seungmin."

i walk into the fresh, crisp night air and sit on one of the benches hyunjin has by what looks like a little garden. i just sit there breathing in and out, trying to forget what happened in the closet. i hear faint footsteps walking toward me and before i'm able to turn around i feel a cloth being put around my nose and mouth. and in a few seconds, i pass out. i guess i can't handle myself.

minhos pov (again)

it's been 20 minutes since the closet incident and now i'm talking with chan and changbin. as i finally start listening to their conversation i notice those two boys han and seungmin walking over with concerned face.

"what's up guys? what's wrong?" chan says.

"have you guys seen siwon anywhere around her in the last 10 minutes? she told me she was going to the back yard to cool off. her eyes were red and that was like 15 minutes ago."

she cried? because of me?

i'm a dick.

"but when we went to go check on her she wasn't there anymore. so have you guys seen her?"

she's gone? that's not like her, she'd at least tell chan where she's going.

"are you sure? did you look around the back yard? it's pretty big." i said as i think there has to be a mistake.

"we even checked the front yard and called her several times but no answer." some freckled boy with a deep voice said.

*flashback*

"here wonnie, i got you this necklace to show you that i'll never leave you behind and that i'll be with you forever."

"wow min, this is really beautiful! thank you so much!" she tackled me in a hug.

i know how she gets lost sometimes so i put a tracker in it so whenever she is lost i can tell her to stay where she is and i'll get her.

"can you put it on for me?"

"sure."

i put the necklace on her and it looks even more beautiful on the person wearing it than by itself. i definitely like her.

*end of flashback*

"everyone follow me to my car."

we all make our way out of the house and to my car. as we get in i tell them how i gave her a necklace with a tracker since she tends to get lost a lot. she doesn't know about the tracker but that's for her own good.

stay where you are siwon, we'll get you.