015┆chapter fifteen

LEGO HOUSE

LEGO HOUSE

fifteen.            i need a nap

▬▬ CORI BOUNCED ON HER TOES excitedly as Edward stepped forward, along with Carlisle, mostly because she thought the idea of Edward getting his ass kicked was beyond hilarious. Emmett chuckled at her excitement as he leaned against the trunk of a tree, his arm winding around her waist to pull her closer to him.

"Seriously?" Edward gave the girl a rather annoyed look, to which she just shrugged and he sighed as he settled his eyes on Carlisle, getting a nod from the older vampire. They changed at each other, then Carlisle dropped and slid through the dirt and Edward jumped over him. Once he was on his feet, they charged again, this time meeting face to face as they grappled, each trying to get a better grip. But Edward knew every move the blond man was gonna make before he made it, and he got him pinned to the ground.

Cori huffed and leaned back into Emmett's chest and he kissed the top of her head as his hand rested on her stomach, holding her close to him. Edward stood up, a proud smile on his face and looked over at Jasper, expecting some kind of praise... which he did not get. "One more thing..." Carlisle jumped up and slammed him to the ground with a grunt. "Never turn your back on your enemy."

"Hey, Bell, you got pom poms?" Cori asked, looking over at her sister.

"Do I look like I have pom poms?" Bella questioned.

Rosalie looked between the two, her golden eyes narrowed for a moment. "She doesn't look like she's ever touched pom poms."

"Have you?" Cori asked, her eyebrow raised. The blonde rolled her eyes, dropping her arms to her side as she made her way over to Jasper. And even though she lost, she was great. Fast, strong and unrelenting, until he eventually got her pinned to the ground.

"Cori." Jasper nodded and she almost cheered as she made her way towards him. "Remember, stay in control. You can do this."

She nodded looking up at him, and she wasn't sure when it had happened but he had become her best friend. The person she trusted the most. "I can do this." He nodded once, and with that Cori attacked, throwing her fist out only for him to duck out of the way. She groaned a little, throwing punch after punch, never landing a single blow as he simply leaned out of the way. "It's Mario Kart all over again." She huffed and he could feel her anger rising, she reached out and grabbed his wrist before tossing him over her shoulder. He hit the ground with a grunt, but was on his feet in seconds.