Pimples - Yoongi

He started kissing each pimple.

"Stop," y/n whispered while lightly pushing his chest, careful not to make him fall.

"Yoongs, you'll get pimples if you don't stop kissing mine."

He lowly chuckled. His voice deep as he said, "That wouldn't be soo bad, would it princess. Y/n turned away,

"But your perfect ski-"

He held her face between both his hands and brought it back towards him slowly. "We'd have matching pimples," he tried to joke.

Y/n tried to speak again. "But your perfect skin would be ruined."

"Perfect? Princess, nothing is perfect. If it's real and exists, it cannot physically be perfect. Someone or the other is going to find it awful."

"Who cares what anyone else thinks?" asked y/n. Yoongi looked at y/n with one eyebrow raised. Her voice wavered as she whispered "I can't bring myself to love my own pimples."

"So...if I get pimples tomorrow, will you leave me?" questioned Yoongi.

"Of course not!" interjected y/n. Just the thought of losing him made her shudder.

"Why not?" he quelled on.

"Because you're so much more than a few pimples."

"Princess, then am I not so much more than the guy with perfect skin?"

"Yes, yes you are so much more than a guy with perfect skin... you're strong... you're passionate... you have an amazing personality."

"As do you, princess. You are more than a few pimples. You're strong... you're diligent... you're loving... you're perfect. So, let me love all of you..."

"Your eyes..." You close your eyes and he kisses your eyelids.

"Your nose..." he says as he pecks the bridge of your nose.

"Your lips..." he says as he gives you a passionate kiss.

"And all your pimples, like you'd love mine..." he said and resumes kissing each and every painful pimple.

" he said and resumes kissing each and every painful pimple