ch 1

Jason pov

"patrol was tiring today" I said.
"Don't you mean tonight" Dick said.
I started to laughing. "I'm ready to get back to my house for some rest" I said stretching. I changed into my normal clothes and left the cave. "You are home early"
"I know patrol was tiring and Luke can you get your mom please"
"Okay but she might be sleeping Jason"
"Okay then to bed first day at school tomorrow"
" But I don't want to go to school and you can't tell me what to do you are not my dad"
Luke goes upstairs angrily looks back at me and sticks his tongue out at me. I go to the bedroom. "Home already" Melody said to me sleepily. "Ya" I said as I lay down on the bed
Next day
I sit on the couch "I'm not going to school"
"Yes you are young man"
"He was homeschooled his whole life so he's probably scared of bullies or whatever" I said to Melody
"But he needs to learn responsibility and also he needs to be a normal kid for once in his life"
"I don't want to be normal" Luke said. He go to school and look really angry.
"Well I have to go to the manner to see what the heck Bruce wants"
"Okay get back what you can"
" Okay Melody" I kiss her on the cheek. I get on my motorcycle. A few minutes later I get to the Manor. I take my helmet off.
"Jason finally your here"
"What do you lose want"
" Some of the villains seem terrified of something that his came in town a few weeks ago and it hasn't been a much crime activity since then"
" So what does that mean" Dick said.
" Well if there's less crime actually doesn't that make it better" I said.
" Not if it happens suddenly and also if we don't know why it happened" Bruce said.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the nightmares being in town. I knew Melody moving to Gotham was bad but I didn't think that it would actually make some criminals scared. I knew her uncle used to be in the mafia but I didn't think it would be that bad. "Well maybe we can figure out what's going on" Dick said. I started to get worried I don't want them in the nightmares to meet. I'm scared that they'll end up killing each other or something.

I am not good at fan fiction like this but hope you like it and comments ideas to help me. Vote if you want