𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞 [00]

________________________

estella has had it.

she was tired, mentally and physically.

all because of the drama that involved elena fucking gilbert. and she was always dragged into it by her younger sister, bonnie.

the older bennett didn't want to help, she didn't even like elena or the salvatore's and soon started to not like even her own sister who called her selfish for wanting to live her life.

estella has always dreamed of opening a cafe, one for supernatural and human beings. she was good with herbs, mixing them and even creating new ones.

it was something she had gotten from her ancestor.

she couldn't have a day to herself after bonnie found out that she was a witch too and knew exactly how to use her magic.

but now she was done, she was tired. jeremy was tired too and it broke her heart that such a young boy is being robbed of the life he should have.

now that some ancient vampire is after elena, she was bailing out because that's not her problem. and she was taking jeremy along with her.

they pack up in the middle of the night and leaves. ditching their phones abd getting new ones and of course estella made sure they couldn't be found by a locator spell.

she and jeremy start anew in DC where she finally opens her cafe and meets spencer reid. a handsome yet awkward, nerdy male with demons. and she was instantly draw into him.

will life finally go well now that she's free of the supernatural drama? but is she really free of it?

will she ever be brave enough to tell spencer what she is?
__________________________

MAIN CAST!!

Name: Estella Mage BennettAge: 23

Age: 23

Name: Estella Mage BennettAge: 23