Part Ten. Techno Reef.

Poppy: Wow! This place is incredible!(she said, looking at the coral through a window).

John Dory: Hey! Look at those fishes!(He said pointing to a shoal of John Dory).

Barb: Look at that Barracuda dude. Reminds me of a song I did...

Branch: Guys, focus! We still don't know if the Techno Trolls are infected.

Branches gaze focused into the sea. Several tentacles could be seen in the shadows.

Branch: Hey guys. I think the Techno Trolls have already been infected...

Poppy: WHAT!

Poppy ran to the window with all the other trolls. She took a look at the tentacles and calmed down. It was just a squid.

Poppy: Branch, that's just a squid.

Branch: Oh, yeah. I must have overreacted...

The submersible kept making its way through the water

(TIMESKIP)

The water was getting darker and darker. It was so dim that the crew could not see what was right in front of them.

Smidge: Guys... if the Techno Trolls have super bright lazer shows and bright disco patterns, I would have found them by now...

Barb: I agree with you, dude. When we arrived, the Techno Trolls had bleeping lights and everything going off. It lit up the whole sea, man!

Poppy: Well... I think they're just resting after a day of partying.

Barb: Whatever you say, Poppy! Hey Smidge! Turn on the lights!

Smidge turned on the lights of the Angler Bus on. It was like bringing the sun underwater.

Smidge: That's more like it!

Branch: Hey Poppy... You know how some fish are attracted to light...

Poppy: Yes.

Branch: With these lights on, we might attract a Kracken or something worse!

Poppy: Dont stress about it, Branch, we're fine!

Barb: Yeah! And if something does attack my Angler Bus. They'll be asking for mercy!

Branch: Okay...

(TIMESKIP)

The loudspeaker turned on, getting everyone's attention.

EVERYONE! WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE TECHNO REEF! EVERYONE COME TO THE MAIN DECK!

Smidge: I like using this thing.(she said after she put town the loudspeaker).

After a short while, everyone was at the main deck.

Poppy: I wonder what special lights the Techno Trolls have! I can't wait!

Boom: I'm going to get alot of ideas from these Techno Trolls.(he said to Hype).

Hype: Yeah, man...(he said, mourning the loss of Butterscotch).

As the Angler Bus swam through the pitch black waters, the crew became horrified to see what the lights shined. Thousands of corpses of Techno Trolls floated in the water, dangling from strings.