•Important•

Hello!!! Don't worry I'm not discontinuing this book to those who are interested in it.

I just wanted to clarify a few things before I continue with this book, and these things I need to establish with you guys too. Since i usually will keep ideas in my notes but this is important.

This story takes place around mid-to-late season 1 and most of season 2 (since Luka exists). And some random parts of the other seasons.

I personally hate the ending of the show from what I've heard of it because I refuse to watch it since I hate finishing things. And some of the later seasons suck. But I've seen some YouTube summaries on it. I liked the movie though and it would be fun to make a fic about that in the future though it may not be much different lol.

But yeah I won't really be acknowledging too much in the later seasons and maybe some things will be brought up. But I'm not going to be completely following the whole storyline (I mean you guys get the mouse miraculous 👁️) so I just wanted to clear that up.

If there are any other questions feel free to ask and as always feel free to put in suggestions for what I should do for some chapters. (Since I'm awful with planning and being inspired, curse you uni.)

But thank you! Have a good day/night!