chapter twelve - its not a date..

the next morning
olivia woke up not too early but early enough to get ready to meet louis. he was meeting her at 9:30 because they wanted to spend the whole day together. olivia went and got changed into the outfit they had bought the previous day. she did some light makeup and grabbed her sunglasses to add to the look. "oliviaaaa" iris said finally waking up. "morning!"  olivia said so excitedly. "olivia, it is 8:30 in the morning." iris complained. "yeah so?" olivia laughed before taking a photo of iris. "delete that. and wasn't he coming at 9:30?" Iris asked. "yes but i wanted to be ready." olivia said. "and its not that early" she laughed.

"iris! im stressing out he will be here any minute" olivia said pacing back and forth in the hotel room. "liv, relax!" she said hugging her friend. "morning!" conan said peaking his head through the door. "hey!" olivia said smiling. "when's the big date?" maddie asked. "it's not a dateee!" olivia said. "if you say so" conan whispered."and in about 5 minutes" olivia added. "okay well you look amazing! liv relax it will be amazing!" iris said. when they heard a knock on the door their heads all turned. "okay well, see you later!" conan said laughing. olivia scrambled around the room to grab her key, bag and sunglasses. she looked back at her friends and smiled "go get him liv" maddie said while olivia rolled her eyes. she took a deep breath and opened the door to see house keeping waiting there. olivia key out a huge sigh and the told them that their room was 'clean'. before closing the door and turning back to her friends who were laughing their heads off.

literally 1 minute later
"guyssss" she whined. "liv relax im sure if we open the door now, he will be here" conan said walking over to the door and opening it too see no one their. iris chuckled until they saw louis walk into the frame holding a bouquet of purple flowers. he looked up and smiled at olivia and her friends as his face turned red. "hey guys" louis said smiling. "hey lou" olivia said walking up to him and hugging him. "oh- uh these are for you" he smiled before handing olivia the flowers. "they are perfect" she smiled before walking back into the room and placing them in a vase. smiling she walked out the door with louis. "see you guys later!" she smiled. "have fun guys!" maddie said as they closed the door. "okay and you are telling me they aren't going on a date." iris said. "did you see the way he was blushing!" conan laughed. "and the flowers!" maddie added. "oh it's a date alright" conan said. "i'm the king of setting people up"