Packing.

Wednesday.

"We are really gonna miss you" Tasha said over the phone and the others nodded.

I was on a video call with my group of girls. Tasha, Vicky, Mary and Alice.

"I will miss you guys too" I responded packing my clothes into my bag.

"Don't forget us when you go there o" Alice said and I laughed.

"That is if they have network" Mary replied and we all laughed.

"Ok girl. Have fun ok?" Tasha said

"Yeah. Vicky, are you ok?" I asked. She has been quiet ever since we started this video call.

"I will miss you" she cried and tears poured from her eyes and it saddened me.

I understand that she's the youngest amongst us and is also the closest to me because they always tried to bully her while I always stood for her.

"I will miss you too but don't worry, I have spoken to Natasha and she promised that she'll take care of you. Ok?" I said sadly trying to lighten up her mood a little.

God knows I didn't tell Tasha anything.

"You didn't-" Tasha tried to explain but I gave her a sign to shut up.

"Never mind" Tasha cut her statement.

I turned to Vicky and gave her a beautiful smile. "Air hug?" I asked and we air hugged ourselves.

"Ok girls. I have to pack up real quick" I said ad removed some clothes from my cupboard and threw them to my bed.

"Ok. Bye" Mary waved and the rest also said their goodbyes and left except from Tasha.

"You didn't tell me anything" she began quarrelling immediately everyone left the call.

"Argh!" I wasn't ready for any fight right now. "I'm sorry ok? I just needed her to feel safe"

"Safe? Do I look like a security personnel to you?" She asked so rudely.

"Calm down. Ok fine" I sat down looking at her in the eyes and said my words. "Natasha Clouds." I called.

"My name" she replied.

"Will you please, take care of Victoria Evans for me?" I asked as sweetly as ever. "Please".

She sighed softly. "Fine"

"Yay!" I celebrated with a wide smile. "You're the best" I added.

"Whatever" she replied. "Take care and make sure you call us when you get there. Gerrit?" She asked.

"Yes Mrs Bossy" I answered.

"Ok. She's back to the crazy her. Have fun. Bye" she waved and I waved too.

"I will miss-"I couldn't complete my words as she hanged up. "you guys" I murmured.

I will miss all of us.

All the games,
All the troubles,
All the craziness,