Chapter 2 :- Selected

Saira's Pov:-

Main branch of Malhotra groups

17th floor reception

I was waiting for the interviews of other candidates be over so, I could talk to the one managing the interview

I was waiting for the interviews of other candidates be over so, I could talk to the one managing the interview. I am pretty sure my turn was skipped as I was late for the interview due to Aarav's sickness. Let's just hope they understand my situation and give me chance.

After a while

As I saw the last candidate leave,I went to the man managing the interview.

"Excuse me, Actually I was here for the interview but due to some personal reasons I wasn't able to reach here on time. So, please can you give me just one chance ?" I tried to convince him.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to do that. Our CEO schedule for today is pretty tight and Even if I let you in the CEO would even give you a chance to speak considering you to be a careless person as you were late.So, I suggest you leave." He tried reasoning with me to leave.

"But sir please let me in just once. I will try to convince the CEO. Please sir just once." I begged him to let me enter just once.

"Please try to understand miss , I cannot let you or else my job will be in danger.Please miss I request you to leave."He again tried to convince me to leave.

"But-" I was cut off by him saying "Please miss leave, I can't help you at all."

I can't leave this easily. I have to try for Aarav,I have to pay his school fees by the end of this month.

That's when a man came out of the CEO's cabin. He was wearing a black formal suit with a dominating aura. His hair were scared around his forehead as if he just ran a hand through them. He was so handsome and with the dominating aura,he appeared to be even more intimidating.Judging by his expressions,he happened to be frustrated as well as angry at something.