gore-ish ranzai

dazai was a slave belonging to the port mafia, his body covered in marks. ranpo was apart of the mafia as well, despite that, those 2 became a lovely couple, until mori found out--

"ahhaaahhhhhh!"

dazai screamed in pain as the hounds bite through his flesh, the torturous pain radiating around his body. the sharp teeth of the hound diving deep into his flesh, his screams radiated throughout the room. the feeling of those hounds crushing his bones with excruciating strength only enhanced the pain even further. 

blood gushed out of his wounds, staining the brunette's body with crimson liquid. the darkness of the empty room covered his vision. the darkness revealed the bright eyes of the hounds, continuously torturing him with their teeth, ripping out his flesh, chunks of his own flesh fell plop on the cold bloody floor. the brunette's eyes glisten in pain as he is consumed by pure anger and pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ranpo ran through the port mafia halls, reaching a small, tight, locked room. his boyfriend, he know dazai was in there, but was he ok?(ranpo knew the answer, but still wanted to hope)

earlier, the hounds of the port mafia were removed from the cage, ranpo knew there were no more dogs in that cage.

using a hairpin, he unlocked the dark, black door. revealing the blood covered brunette. the harsh bloody dog bites across the brunette's entire being. his lover...his lover is brutally hurt. the ravenette rushed inside the cage, grasping upon his lover's limp body. the crimson liquid coating the ravenette, his green eyes glistened with tears and he felt no heart rate of his lover. 

"no no no, dazai, dazai you must be alive, you wouldnt die like this!"

repeating in his head how his lover is alive, alas, even such manipulation to his thoughts would never do anything.

-the end