Chapter 3

Tristan opened the door to her apartment, throwing the keys on the table in the hallway. She draped her suit that she had picked up from dry-cleaning over the back of the couch. Her interview was tomorrow. "Tracy?" She called to her roommate. "I'm home!" She carried the pizza that she pick up to dinner to the kitchen. 

When she didn't get a response, Tristan just shrugged. Tracy had went out with her boyfriend this morning and she may have not gotten back yet. 

Tristan walked into the living room, slice of mushroom and spinach pizza in hand and was about to sit down on the couch, but something grabbed her from behind and threw her flat against the wall.

Tristan cried out and slid the ground. When she looked up, she cringed. Anyone else would see Tracy, a dark skinned, curvy, confident 27 year old woman, but Tristan could see what who she really was. A terrifying, god awful face. Something that only someone who lived in the depths of hell could own. "A demon?" Tristan spat, surprised. 

The demon tsked. "Tristan, Tristan, Tristan. You're losing your touch." Tristan slowly stood up, using the wall for support, the air unable to reach her lungs. "You should have stayed out, but now..." The demon flicked it's hand, sending Tristan flying across the room into the wall that separated the living room and the kitchen. The dry wall cracked under the force. "You're all ours."

Tristan spit out blood. "What do you mean?"

The demon grinned, showing Tracy's pearly white teeth. "We couldn't find you. You were impossible to find and I'm sure you know why. But those Winchester are very, very easy to find." She knelt down next to Tristan. "I was watching you, Trissy. All because you couldn't stay away." She moved Tristan's hair away her face. "Man, I wish you were my kill."

The demon brought a finger to Tristan's collarbone, burning and slicing some kind of symbol into her skin. Tristan screamed in pain. The beast just smiled more in a sick twisted way. "Your screams are so much like your mother's." It grinned and stood up. "See you in hell, Tristan. And tell the Winchesters that Lilth says hello." It was gone, the only thing left was a whisper of a giggle and the smell of Tristan's own blood.

She stayed where she was for a moment, stunned. She picked up a piece of mirror and looked at the throbbing brand Lilth left. It was a series of deep cuts that were bleed too much for her to make anything out. 

Tristan pull out her track phone and hit any speed dial number. It only rang once before someone answered. "Hello? Tristan? Are you alright?" 

"Help..." The last thing Tristan heard was pounding on her front door and the frantic calls of a worried neighbor.