Heaven's Baby (CG)Adam (Lil)Emily

Caregiver: Adam

Little: Emily

Others: Sera

-- --

"Yo Sera do you know-" Adam paused seeing Emily sitting on the ground in a pastel blue koala onesie with a coloring page in front of her. He'd seen and heard of regression before but never actually dealt with a little himself. But it also reminded him of when he was alive seeing a little kid with such joy for life. 

"Hey sweetie, where's Sera?" He asks crouching down, Emily looks up at him and smiles with her cloud themed pacifier barely hanging in her mouth.

She just smiles at him, no shaking of her head or pointing. just watching.

"Em? You hear me?" He chuckles and sits down completely. Emily giggles and hands him a coloring page and crayons, "Do you want me to join you?" He asks a little confused on what the little girl wanted. 

She nods and he shrugs, "Why not." He thinks and lays down on his chest coloring in the Disney page. 

-- --

"Adam?" Sera says and looks down to see Adam laying there with Emily sleeping on his chest, pacifier dangling from it's clip on her onesie. "Hgnn- oh hey there you are Sera! I was coming to ask you something but now I don't remember." He says and laughs.

Sera just looks at Emily then Adam, "What happened here?" She asks and picks Emily off of him as he gets up. "Was looking for you but then Emily wanted me to color with her so I did, then we got hungry so I ordered us some MickeyDs, and then we had a nap." He explains and looks up at the Seraphim.

"So you were being a caregiver for her?" Sera asks curiously, "I guess? I was more considering it like being a babysitter but I guess that's almost the same." He says shrugging.

Sera shakes her head, "Well if you ever remember, feel free to stop by again. I'm going to go put Emily in her bed." Sera says and walks away. Adam smiles and watches as she leaves, Emily opens her eyes waking up against Sera's shoulder.

A small wave with a smile from Emily, "See ya kiddo." Adam mouths as Sera walk out of the door.

Word count: 360