Heavenly play date (Lil)Adam&Lilith

A/N: There is no official personality for Lilith at the moment that I'm writing this, so it's just a mix of my own HCs and other popular fan ideas. Also the build up for the littles is very far in sorry lol

CG: N/A

Littles: Lilith and Adam

Others: Lute

— — — — — — — —- — - —-

Lute looked around struggling to find where Adam had disappeared off to, normally he left a note or anything but she couldn't find one from him. 

"Damn it, where did you go." She groans looking around before finally finding a note with his hand writing. It was a short note, "Out visiting the first wife, see you later DT! - Adam" was written on the note. "Ah that makes sense." Lute thinks and rolls her eyes, "Guess I'll be in charge of training again today. He's been visiting more often." She whispers to herself before flying away and to the training ground.

Adam was sitting on the sandy ground, no robe or helmet on. Just him in normal clothing, Lilith would always come to the beach for a few hours a day before going back to what was her own little summer vacation house up in heaven.

The tall blonde stopped seeing Adam waiting there, "Morning." She says taken aback by the brunt sitting there waiting for him.

"Hey!" He says excitedly, looking back at the woman who was in a swim suit and had a sun hat on.

She sighs and looks down at him, "Do you want to go back with me? I know you can't swim." She says teasing the shorter male slightly.

Adam rolls his eyes, using his wings to support him back onto his feet. "Yeah, I just didn't remember where it was and figured you'd come over here eventually." He says and smiles to Lilith.

Even if they were exes, Adam still enjoyed her company and Lilith wasn't too bothered by it. He could be a nice guest some days.

Lilith guides the brunt male back to her little place in a small forest.

"It's like—" "The Garden yes." Lilith says cutting off Adam who was admiring the location.

The two paused looking at each other, before Adam looked away.

"I brought some more music for you." He says and hands her a small box that contained cassettes.

Lilith smiles and walks into her house, placing the box next to a cassette player.

Adam looked around, in awe at the decorations of several paintings.

"You still paint?" He asks and Lilith nods, sitting on the couch. 

Adam smiles, joining her on the couch.

The two sat and talked for a few minutes, catching up like their normal visits.

"Hey uh, do you know what age regression is?" Adam asks looking at Lilith who seemed not taken aback by the question and stood upwards. 

"Uh Lilli?" He says noticing her stand up, "stay right there!" She exclaims and runs off to her bedroom.

Adam sits there, confused but doing what she requested and staying on the couch.

Not long after she left, Lilith came back with a pastel painted box and sat it down. "I guess you could say I do." She says chuckling.

Inside the box was some stuffed animals, coloring books and supplies and a small translucent plastic box that contained different colors of pacifiers.

"You have a lot more than I do." Adam says a little shocked but looks back at Lilith.

"Could I regress?" He asks gently, "Yeah. I might join you, I haven't in a while actually despite all my gear and free time." She replies.

An hour had passed and they were both sitting down, Adam was on the floor and Lilith on the couch but they were both coloring.

Lilith had handed Adam a music artist based coloring book, it had different instruments and band logos in it while she did one of Disney villains. They were listening to the cassette Adam had brought with him.

"Like your music." Lilith says as she colors along the lines of the Cruella De Vill page. Adam smiles, "Is from earth!" He says excitedly. 

Lilith's little age wasn't as little as Adam's little age is but she didn't mind coloring with him either way.

Adam excitedly sat up onto his feet instead of how he was previously lying down on his stomach, "Look!" He says and shows the finished coloring page to Lilith. "Ooh nice!" She replies and smiles to the smaller little.

Adam smiles brightly and drops back down to his stomach to continue coloring on a different patterned page.

Lilith put down her coloring book, grabbing ahold of the TV remote.

"Huh?" Adam grunts looking up at her sitting on the couch. 

"Putting on show." Lilith says and goes to Disney, as she briefly goes through the shows available. "What do you want to watch?" She asks looking down at Adam, "Uhhh I no know." He replies and goes back to coloring.

Lilith rolls her eyes jokingly and puts on Rapunzel. "Wha- a Disney princess movie?- whyy?" Adam whines out looking at Lilith, "Oh relax, it's really good!" 

Adam sighs and closes his book, watching the movie with Lilith on the couch.

The credits had started to roll, Adam was in awe. "You like it? The princess movies are good see!" Lilith says and puts on Brave next.

Adam cuddles up to the slightly older little, yawning and leaning against her.

Lilith chuckles smiling and hugs Adam as he falls asleep gently against her. 

Word count: 890