A/N

Here will be some background information before the book starts! I might update this as time goes on.

-This will be generally non canon (Solar is not/will not die from his dimension's collapse, Moon will not become Nexus, they might not meet Old Moon)
-Solar's Moon and Solar's Monty are still alive.
-Moon is NOT aroace and does not consider Solar a brother or cousin.
-Solar still has trauma from his old family.

~Solar~

Solar is taller than Moon, not including his rays. His rays can move, but it takes more energy than it would for someone like Sun. He used to harm himself, but has slowly left the habit. Solar enjoys wearing his gloves and goggles, often having them on. He finds comfort in sewing, building, and mechanicisms. Some attributes of his are feminine, which he usually embraces during activities with Earth. Being compared to or called Eclipse brings back bad memories. Sometimes he hides things from Moon because he thinks it's for the best. Solar is generally monotone, but shows more emotion when with Lunar, Earth and Moon.

~Moon~

Moon is a night owl and Solar usually tags along with his sleep habits. Alike Solar, he enjoys building. He wants the best for his family and Solar, doing what he can to protect them. Sometimes, his ADHD takes over and he plays with Solar's rays or hands. He doesn't know much about Solar's trauma, and has no idea Solar has hurt himself. Moon hates being compared to his old self. He is commonly the one who makes advances in his and Solar's relationship. He likes pulling Solar out of his introverted bubble and talking with him.

Enjoy the story and have a great day/evening!

(290 words)