Chapter Ten: Kira's POV

Four weeks after Blake found out that Brody's alive, they offer to take me to The Bahamas. I was a little hesitant at first because of Jamie, but Brody really wanted to see her and Brad.

Blake and Brody didn't want me to, but I invited Matt. He really wants to go.

"Of course I'll go. Who's all going?" he asks.

I break eye contact. "Um... Blake, Brody, Kamen, and Ethan along with May and Kayla," I inform him.

He inhales deeply and sighs. "I don't care. As long as I get to spend every minute in the most beautiful place in the world with the most beautiful girl."

I smile and kiss him on the cheek. "You have to pack your clothes, then come back here when you're ready. Blake and Brody are sending a car to take us to the private plane."

He rolls his eyes then smiles to cover it up. I guess he's annoyed with Blake and Brody being rich. Plus Blake's amazing job which adds to that.

"I'll be back in half an hour," he kisses me and leaves the house.

I run upstairs and grab my bags. I grab some clothes and put them neatly in the bag.

"Hey, Kira?" Kayla asks, opening my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I ask back.

"Do you really think it'll be okay with Matt and our friends being on the same plane, let alone the same house? You know they all hate him, right?"

"Not May," I mumble.

She sighs. "May's the only one. That's pretty bad, but she, like everyone else, wants you to break up with him."

"Go get ready," I demand, changing the subject.

When we get there, I'm going to give Jamie a piece of my mind.

********

I give my bags to the attendant and sit on a cushioned couch. Matt sits next to me and smiles.

"This is going to be perfect," he says happily.

"Hey, Kira!" Blake plops down next to me when he and Brody get on.

Kamen and May appear and sit across from us. An attendant comes and looks at us.

"Can I get you guys anything to eat or drink?" she asks.

"I would like some scotch," Brody pipes up.

"Can I have some too, Gretchen?" Blake asks.

"Yes, Mr. Cooper. Anyone else?"

I sit up. "Can I have some Tequila Rose? Preferably chocolate," I say.

Matt gives me a weird look and I shrug it off. When you hang around the friends I have, you end up drinking. Is that a problem?

"Okay. I'll be back in a little bit."

She smiles and leaves, shutting the door behind her. Ethan and Kayla step in the plane and Ethan glares at Matt. They sit down and chat with Kamen.

The flight attendant comes back and gives us our drinks. "Enjoy everyone. The plane will be taking off in ten minutes," she says before leaving.

I clink glasses with Blake and Brody and take a sip of my drink. Chocolate fills my mouth and it tastes so amazing.

"We're going to have one hell of a time in The Bahamas, right guys?" Blake asks.

Everyone cheers and whoops. "Is it Paradise Island again?" I whisper to Blake.