"𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝖬𝖺𝗆𝖺."

𝟐𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂.

𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣 𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖳𝖤 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖣!!!
𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖭𝖳!!!

𝐅𝘈𝘝𝘖𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘌 𝐆𝘐𝘙𝘓:𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥; 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖮𝖭𝖤,𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟤

CIANNI BROOKS IS a young girl who seems to have it all - beauty, popularity, and a sense of entitlement that sets her apart from others.

Ever since she and her adoptive mother, Shareese, moved to Atlanta after Cianni killed that man, life had been great.

Cianni was attending a better school, thanks to ShaReese making a lot of money from her job at the strip club.

Cianni felt like everything was finally going well in her life.

She essentially had everything she ever wanted. Cianni exuded the confidence that comes with being considered attractive by society's standards.

Whenever she entered a room, heads turned.

The continuous adoration only reinforced Cianni's belief that she deserved special treatment, shaping her into a spoiled brat with a princess-like aura.

Despite her outward charm and appearance, Cianni's true personality emerges once you get to know her.

She is known for her blunt tendencies, often voicing her opinions without considering others' feelings.

Those close to her understand that she wasn't always this way; the loss of her parents and time in foster care changed her.

The lack of empathy and consideration for those around her can be off-putting to some, because Cianni does not shy away from conflict or confrontation when she feels slighted or disrespected.

Cianni's refusal to conform to societal norms or expectations sets her apart as a distinct individual who is unapologetically herself, even if that means being perceived as rude or confrontational.

In a world where beauty often equates to privilege and power, Cianni Brooks stands out as a prime example of the complexities.

While her appearance may open doors and grant her special treatment, her personality and behavior paint a different picture of a young woman who is unafraid to speak her mind and take charge of any situation.

Love her or hate her, Cianni's presence is undeniable, leaving a lasting impression on those who crosses her path.

That all changed, though, when ShaReese started taking drugs. The guy she was sleeping with found out she was stealing his product, forcing them to move to Chicago and leave her old life behind