Left Behind

Bella's POV:

         The Judgement Day has been a part of my life from the day I was born. My dad, Damien Priest, is the Archer of Infamy and my Mom, Rhea Ripley, is the Eradicator. Together they rule the group with an Iron fist. Of course, this was all an act for the sake of WWE. My parents are very kind and loving people especially towards me and my brother's Dominik and Jordan.
The boys are 16 and Fraternal twins. They have a darker look to them much like my parents. I on the other hand am 14 years old and look like I am adopted. I have blonde hair with striking blue eyes. I only know I am related because I look exactly like my mom when she was blonde.
My appearence is not the only way in which I feel out of place. My parents made a deal with my brothers and WWE that they would be able train with my parents and be on the road with them. They have wanted to be professional wrestlers since we were little. I have the same dream but was told by my parents that they didn't want to see their princess hurt and that I was too young.
As the baby of the family, I get treated as such. My brothers are allowed more freedom than I am. They are allowed to do everything I so desperately want to. Dominik says it's because I am their only girl and they don't want to see anything happen to me, but it hurts to see how happy my brothers are. I feel like I have been left behind.
        Currently, my aunt Calista is staying with me at our house. My family is due back anytime now for a short break from touring. I can't tell you that I haven't missed them....I've missed them more than I can say. There is just this overwhelming feeling of dread that comes with them coming home. An overwhelming sadness.
I am broken from my thoughts from by the familiar flash of headlights through the window. Barry and Luna instantly jump off the couch where they are laying next to me and sprint toward the front door. My anxiety is at an all time high right now. I haven't physically seen my dad, mom, or brothers in a little while. We've texted and talked on the phone by for very short periods of time.
Nothing could be that different right? I have to be way overthinking this. "Bella....are you okay?" I hear my aunt ask me as she comes to stand in front of me. Clearly I zoned out again. I force a smile onto my face and look up at her. "Yeah....I'm okay" She raises her eyebrows at me in suspicion but before she can say anything the sound of the front door opening grabs her attention. Here we go.