Our Romance<3

This is from plutos pov btw.
satire :/
also idk who cares but this is sort of fluff.
================================
"hey goat." says heelflip his hair dancing with the wind.
"U-uh-uhm o-omg! hi...!" I reply shyly my voice shaking with every word. he smiles at me before leaning towards my face. His fancy cologne scent filling my nose holes and traveling down to my heart. He reaches my skin and presses his lips softly against mine. his lips are soft and a little dry from being a bad bitch but fantastic nonetheless. He tasted sweet, like pineapple gum or fruit punch. His tongue poked the creases in which my lips meet, asking for entry. I slightly open my lips to leave a gap in agreement. His tongue slips in and starts exploring, searching every crack and crevice skillfully. I'm not sure what came over me, but I lifted my hands to the back of his head to pull him in closer. He took his as a invitation to move his hands to my lower hips.
It must've been an eternity before we pulled away. It was crystal clear we both wanted to stay in that moment forever into the end of time. But when we did, there was only a thin, second lasting string of our mixed saliva in its trace, and a romance to be lasting forever.