Foreword

——♡。⁠*゚✧゚⁠+——

——♡。⁠*゚✧゚⁠+——

A u t h o r

Hello darlings!! It's your author kaj!
‘The ceo in training’ is the first ever book which I will publish on Wattpad.
Excitement as well as fear is pooling my stomach as I am typing my words.
The story takes place in India, but it will not affect the plot much.
I hope you people enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing this.

R e m i n d e r s

This book is purely fictional, the characters, the settings, the plot is all out of my own imagination.
Any similarities with the real world is a pure coincidence.
Any mentions in this book is not direct to harm any living person, group or body.
This book is made for entertainment purpose only.

W a r n i n g s

This book may contain some topics which might be sensitive. Any such chapters holding such sensitive topics will be marked with a ♡
Please do not proceed forward if you're uncomfortable.
Please keep your mental health first.

C r e d i t s

The photo used in the cover as well as on the start of each chapter is from Pinterest. The credit of these pictures goes to their respective owners.

S u m m a r y

Rithika sharma life was perfect on the picture, for an outsider it will look like she has everything she wishes for, that every wound of hers is healed and now she is going towards the next phase of life with courage.
This was the perfect facade which she wears in order to protect herself, to save herself from the eyes of the world.

Her plan was going on smoothly that's when Siddharth Saxena crashed. The perfect picture of trouble, the type of guy Rithika swears to be away from. He is the error which she can't solve.

When trouble collides with Miss. Perfect unexpected things get Tangled in its awakeness. Instead of running for hills Rithika finds herself Training Siddharth for the position of next CEO, that's when she realises Siddharth might be more than just trouble.

Started: May 15, 2024

——♡。⁠*゚✧゚⁠+—