CAT CAFE DATE

It was time for date while both Jimin and taehyung were getting ready for it as jimin wore some simple outfit while taehyung wore stylish yet simple outfit in his dictionary.

"Cats... Hmm" jimin thinks before taking some cat snacks with him and putting them in his side pockets.
Jimin saw taehyung come there on his bike while he looked like he was going to a fancy place.

"Too much to visit a cat cafe?"
Jimin says looking at taehyung who just nods in Denial.

"It's simple...to me" Taehyung says smiling towards him.
Jimin just sighs before standing there.
"Hop! On let's goo" taehyung says
While jimin hesitates  to sit with him but later Complias without saying anything.

They reach the cat cafe as jimin was excited to see cats and have fun with them while taehyung was thinking same but not with cats yet about the boy who was looking at cafe waiting for taehyung to park the bike.

"Mimi! Let's go " taehyung says as he holds jimin's hand while jimin just looks shock at his actions.
They both get inside and seat at their table were some cat's approach them
A black and white cat was trying to sit on jimin's lap while a Orange cat was playing with taehyung.

"Aww~ cute kitty! Kitty " taehyung says petting the cat which was relaxed on his lap.
Jimin was relaxing with cats as playing with them.

"Mimi~ kitty" taehyung says playing with black cat which looks same as jimin. Who was wearing the same colour as the cat while jimin just looks at him with disbelief eyes cuz he couldn't believe taehyung was being soo comfortable with him even though jimin doesn't say anything to him.

"Maybe am being too cold to him"
Jimin thinks looking at taehyung who was busy with cats.

"Hem! Give me the orange cat here"
Jimin says ignoring the eyes taehyung was giving him.
Taehyung just smiles before getting up with cat and sat beside jimin.

"Kitty! Here Play with this Angel" Taehyung says placing the cat on jimin's lap while jimin enjoys the place with cat.

"Jimin....can I ask you something?"
Taehyung asks looking at him while jimin nods.

"Uh.... Are you having fun?"
Taehyung says looking serious about it cuz he doesn't wants to force him for a date.

"Well yeh cuz kitties are cute~"jimin says smiling.
Taehyung was stunned by his smile as he looks at him with cupid eyes.
"GOOD " taehyung says looking at the cat which was now chewing his pants.

"Owie~ kitty it's not good to chew my pants ". Taehyung says smiling at kitty while jimin just adores his actions towards him and finds himself staring at taehyung so he stops doing it.

"Here my number ~" taehyung said giving jimin his number as they finished their date with making some cute and embarassing memories cuz taehyung caught jimin staring at him few times while he denies it.

"Thank you for today " taehyung says with a genuine smile and love for jimin who just gives a little smile and nods.

"Mimi...can I ask a favour?" Taehyung says looking at with hopefully eyes.
Jimin is not a cold hearted person who.. will say no to those damn hopefully eyes.

"What's it!?" Jimin says while looking away and later at taehyung who looks happy at his agreement.
"Can ...I hug you?" Taehyung asks with the same look in his eyes while jimin looks at him for a while and
Stares at him.

"Please" taehyung says looking at jimin to agree for a hug.
Jimin just looks here and there and finally with a sigh he opens his arms and slowly approachs taehyung to hug who was waiting for it.

Taehyung hugged jimin tightly while jimin was surprised yet he didn't say or pull away from him cuz... If it's over soon  he will go home.

They hugged for a while before taehyung drives to jimin's home where Jeong-in seems like he was waiting for Jimin to brag about the date.

Jimin looks at his home where he see's changbin waving at jimin while Han and Lee know we're smirking at him.

Jimin saw a banner saying "finally someone took your ass to date" jimin just rolls his eyes before looking at taehyung who seems to control his laughter as he saw the banner too.

"Ha! .. I mean.. Thank you for today jiminie~" taehyung says looking at him trying his best not to laugh while jimin just sighs and gives a smile to him before saying " that's cuz... I loved cats and.. nothing more" taehyung thought jimin isn't accepting that he liked it too.

"Can ..I hug you again?" Taehyung says smiling at him who just sighs before hugging him cuz he knows that taehyung won't go back until he gets the hug.

They hug again but this time they heard gasps and 'Ooh god' noises coming from the home.
Taehyung looks at them who were cheering like kids.

Jimin just yells at them to stop but he got backlash cuz they were now making more noise.

"I... Sorry about them" jimin says scratching his back of neck while taehyung just nods before smiling and
Giving a quick peak on his cheeks before starting his engene.

Jimin was stunned by his actions again.. while the noise seems to stop only to increase later.

Jimin saw taehyung driving away as he stood there looking dumbfounded.
Chan slowly approachs him from behind before saying
"Nowww! Brag" and drags him inside the house where everyone looked like they had everything ready like they were going to watch a movie or something.

"Seriously?" Jimin says looking at them as they all nod.
"Now!give us something to gossip about" Han says looking at him while eating popcorn.

Jimin just sighs as he knows that they won't let him be alone until he says everything about date.

On the other hand taehyung was happy that he didn't notice he had a boxy smile all night while thinking about jimin who looked cute playing with cats.

"He surely took my heart" taehyung says with a grin on face.

"Does anyone knows what happened with him? " Jungkook asks to yoongi.
"Why" yoongi says looking at him.
"Cuz ...when I said to give me.. Salt.. he gave me... Sugar Bag!?" Jungkook says looking at him and later at taehyung who was busy smiling.

"Love really makes your all six sense useless" Yoongi says not believing taehyung act.

To be continued...

I know am lazy to update but.. my holidays have  ended and classes will begin soon on Monday so .. I will update on Saturday or Sundays ok.

How are you doing?