first impression

Their first eye contact

Abhi for a moment got lost in her beautiful black eyes .

"Abhi! " Radhika shaked him and he got his senses back

Nayan stared at abhi for a while with her frowned eyebrows. It's like she have seen him earlier. Nayan got off the bed and started to come towards them when radhika's mother interrupted.

"Radhika and abhi beta let's go and eat something" She rolled her eyes seeing nayan standing. Overlooking all this abhi and Radhika went for dinner

•••

"Abhi and Radhika when will you get married? " Radhika blushed hard hearing her mothers word when abhi just ignored it and started something different conversation with a smirk drawn on his face

"Aunty how much did this house cost? "

Abhi asked looking all around the house While her mother was seemed to be not preapared for this question.

" 2 to 3 crores maybe" Her mother told with a pride on her face

Abhimanyu's face lit up hearing it when someone from the otherside of the living room went to kitchen with a dull face. It was Nayantara . Abhi stared at nayan till she has gone which was noticed by radhika. His eyes was filled with lust, it's the lust of not having something which was liked by someone previously.

•••

Abhimanyu, being a wealthy son in the rajput family. He lives in a luxurious palace. Entering his house, he went towards his room which not more than a gaming set. But something unusual was there, it was the picture of Vikash Dev Rathour. Why is vikash's picture hanging in his room?

Abhi went towards his picture and touched the picture with hatred in his eyes.

" Tum merese sab kuch chin liye"

"But abhi bhi mere pas ek chance hai mere dost vikash"

With that saying, he tore the picture and went towards his PC and put a chip on it.
Suddenly uncountable pictures of nayantara started to pop up on his screen. He scrolled through every picture vigorously like a obsessed psycho . Every picture was taken without her Corncern, when she was walking, talking, eating, sleeping,checking patients..

" Is doctor ko toh main hi deserve karta hu"

A smirk suddenly appeared on his face thinking of a master plan . He quickly called Radhika dialing her number.

•On the call •

Radhika : Hello?

Abhimanyu : kal date par chale?

Radhika : suddenly?

Abhimanyu : my eyes are craving to see you very much my dear girlfriend

Radhika : lying... I know

Abhimanyu : I'm not lying yaar... Just stand outside the AM café at 6

Radhika : acha chalo thik hai

Abhimanyu : and also... Bring nayan too