Blue lock: The first encounter

It was an average day, a young Isagi had freshly graduated from junior high. Ready to go into highschool and face the world, he had always been stuck on what highschool he wanted to go to, since his parents allowed him to choose. Isagi wouldn't want to burden his parents with school fees and had decided on Ichinan highschool near his house. Though that had changed once he had received a letter from the National department of education, invited to.. Blue Lock!? Blue lock is a very prestigious Boarding school with many other sister schools throughout the mountain they're built on, at the bottom there are two schools containing Blocks Q,R,S,T,U. and V,W,X,Y,Z. The two lowest of the low, closest to the base of the mountain. Higher up in the mid section of the mountain, there were two more schools containing blocks G,H,I,J,K. And M,N,L,O,P. The students there were the average students of the schools. And then there was the school at the top, the smartest of the smart. Containing blocks, B,C,D,E,F. These people were on top of the world due to Blue Lock's excellent education system. And Isagi had been scouted to it! He couldn't believe what he was reading as he immediately called out to his parents, almost jumping in excitement

"Mom, Dad, you've got to look at this!" He yelled, the excitement evident in his voice. His heart nearly jumped out of his chest due to his overjoyment.

"Ah, you seem excited Yocchan. Did anything happen?" His mother and father rushed over to see what their son was so loud about, their jaws nearly touched the ground as they read the letter. His mother teared up and his father squeezed Isagi tightly

"You've been scouted to Blue lock!? We're so proud of you Yoichi!" Isagi's father jumped in joy. His mother joined in on the hug, Isagi felt as if he couldn't breathe due to his parent's proud touch. He hugged them back, a smile on his face. Isagi wasn't sure how he even made it, his grades weren't very good and he sometimes forgot to turn in homework assignments.. yet here he was, scouted to the biggest school system in the world! That same night, Isagi could barely get any sleep as he was so full of excitement. He couldn't stop counting down the days until he was able to go and see it for himself, the prestigious school called Blue lock. The letter said that everyone should gather in the gym April 3rd.. 2 days after his birthday, he thought. Isagi patiently waited for the days until April, every second seemed like a month.. but finally, today was the day! He had already bought the school uniform and finished packing everything he needed while his parents already signed consent forms.. he was ready to make his parents proud and become a successful man in Blue lock.

Entering the premises of the school, the first thing he saw were many blue buses lined up with boards next to them written with people's names.. and there were a lot of people.

*"Damn, so many students.. no wonder why they have multiple schools!"* He thought to himself, in awe about the sheer amount of students scouted for the new school year. He saw everyone gathering around the boards and thought he should do the same, he approached one of the boards for the middle section of the mountain, expecting to see his name there. Though it wasn't, so he looked at the other boards for the higher classes, and his name wasn't there.. which is when he realised that he was placed with the lowest schools in the entire school system.

Disappointed, he headed all the way down the many rows of buses until he found his name at the absolute bottom of the board. Isagi sighed and got on the bus for "Block Z", he went and sat next to a boy with brown hair and blonde underlights who seemed to be busy staring out the window, he gazed at him for a second. Taking in the appearance of his probably soon-to-be classmate, when he realised exactly what he was doing. Isagi shook his head and just leaned against the seat In front of him, his cheeks tinted a slight peachy colour out of embarrassment. He pulled out his smart phone and watched some videos while waiting for everyone else to get on the bus, before the bus' engine suddenly started up, scaring Isagi as he almost dropped his phone. He quickly caught it and sat up, the bus began moving, and at a fast rate.. was this even legal? His body jerked forward as the bus came to an abrupt stop at one of the schools..*"the lowest of the low"* Isagi thought while he hopped off, a small exasperated sigh escaped his mouth as the entire bus full of men was led out in a single file line by a tall black haired man with a bowl cut wearing glasses, he took everyone inside the gym of the first school. It was a large gym and some students were confused until that same man and many other adults stepped up on stage and began to talk, everyone went silent.