Chapter 6

AUTHOR'S POV :

Aarya was sitting alone when Harsh came and sat beside her but she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice it.

So Harsh kept a hand on her shoulder but she got scared and got up with a jerk but seeing Harsh their she got relaxed and sat on her place.

Harsh : Where are you so lost that you didn't notice me??

Aarya : Its nothing just random things.

Harsh : Ok. Why are you up till these late?

Aarya : I was not able to sleep so I am sitting here. I want to ask you something so imagine me as your sister and say the truth.

Harsh : Sorry, but I can't imagine you as my sister.

Hearing these expressions on Aarya's face was changed suddenly. She was trying to hide it but was unable to do it.

Harsh : I will not imagine you as my sister because you are my sister only.

Hearing to these Aarya hugged Harsh.
Happy tears were flowing from her eyes.

Harsh : Hey, why are you crying?

Aarya : Because I always wanted a big brother and today I got it. So these are happy tears.

Harsh : Ask me, what you want to ask?

Aarya : Do you really love Swanandi or it's just a attraction?

Harsh :  I really love her, don't think much and go to sleep.

Aarya : Ok.

Saying these both left for their respective room.

Next Day

All three sooryavanshi Brothers are in the kitchen making breakfast , actually Yash was preparing breakfast for khushi but Reyansh and Harsh decided to help him.

Khushi , Aarya and Swanandi came downstairs for breakfast but they were surprised  to know that breakfast was not made by maid but by three most handsome bachelors THE SOORYAVANSHI Brothers.

After breakfast Yash and Reyansh decided to go outside for some work and Harsh was working from home in his studyroom . Khushi, Aarya and Swanandi were watching movies and playing but after some they feel bored.

Suddenly a idea strike in Aarya's mind as  IPL period was going on so girls decide to watch match of there favourite team RCB in stadium with boys which was day after tomorrow.

At Dinner Time

Aarya told the idea to boys and to their surprise boys agreed within minutes to watch the match as girls are not knowing the truth that the team is own by three brothers only 😉.

At the day of match,