Chapter 1: First Day

At Karasuno High School, 1st Gymnasium

"Hi everyone!" Takeda Sensei walked into the stadium, pushing his glasses so they sit on his nose properly. The captain of the team, Daichi Sawamura, notices their supervisor teacher and calls the team in.

"Hello sir!" The players all circle around and bow as they greet their teacher. Takeda Sensei who could never get used to this jumped a little and chuckled.

"Hello boys. Today I have some important news that I would like to discuss with you all." After making all the boys sit on the floor of the stadium, the teacher announced. "I would like you all to discuss with each other on what you would like to do about this." The players all looked up at their teacher with a confused look on their face. Their coach stood beside their supervisor and gave not a single clue to the boys. "I was thinking if we could host a summer training camp along with other schools around from Miyagi and Tokyo prefecture," he said with a smile, letting his glasses shine as he pushes them up once again.

The whole team's jaw drops. The noisy stadium was quiet for once until Hinata, a short orange headed shortie stood up in excitement. "Really sir!? Is that true!? What schools will be coming!?" The boy's large eyes were sparkling as he asked his teacher multiple questions. Their teacher laughed and told the boy to take a seat.

"Yes. If you boys are all okay with it, I was planning on inviting three schools," their teacher announced. The boys all nodded and let Takeda Sensei continue, "the schools will be

Aoba Johsai, top 4 team from Miyagi prefecture, Nekoma, the team that has been our rival for many years, and Fukurou Dani, a team that has the ability to reach high levels in nationals."

The players mouth dropped once again. Hinata looked happy to be able to see Kenma and his teacher. Kageyama was nervous from knowing they will play against Oikawa, who he looked up to. Daichi finally decided to talk on behalf of the team from looking at their reactions.

"Thank you Takeda Sensei, we appreciate your hard working," he said, "I am sure our team will be very willing to do this summer camp with such an awesome group of schools...!" The team nodded in agreement and the teacher smiled.

"Well, I guess we will have this idea commence!" The teacher said cheerfully, but then soon changed into a dark face after realising what was happening before their camp. "And I hope you boys are aware, that it will be test season soon..." A few boys had their soul leave their body, leaving it to disappear like sand. I'm screwed, they thought

---☆---

Summer Holidays, Karasuno High School 1st Gymnasium - 08:00 Sunday

The boys somehow managed to shove themselves above the great wall of studying for their test, and reached the field on the other side, now being able to play volleyball for a whole week straight.

"Mornin' fellas," their coach said as he entered the sauna like stadium.

"Mornin' coach!" The boys bowed their head from where they were standing, towards their coach. They were all getting ready for the next few days that were waiting ahead of them.

"Hurry up you dumb-ass!" Kageyama called out to Hinata who was struggling to untie the net that was tangled around the pole.

"Well you could always lend me a hand you know, Mr bossy Kageyama!" He exclaimed, only being kicked in the face by Kageyama's foot. This sent Hinata flying into Tsukishima who was mopping the floor behind them.