Chapter 11: PEH Class Execution

Chapter 11: PEHClass Execution

Fast forward 3 days after, its finally the day for the men's basketball tryout to occur.

But first, Aria and her classmates are listening intently on their PE instructor, Sir Ramos.

"Good morning, everyone," Sir Ramos begins, his voice booming with enthusiasm. "I hope you're all ready for a productive session today."

"Good morning, Sir Ramos!" the class responds in unison, their voices filled with energy.

Sir Ramos continues, "I want to start by apologizing for my absence last time. I had some urgent business to attend to,"

Aria exchanges a glance with her friend, Emily, both nodding in understanding.

"Now, for today's agenda," Sir Ramos announces, drawing everyone's attention. "We'll be focusing on a nonlocomotor circuit exercise training."

'Yes, exercise! Buti makapagpawis, marefresh ako,' Aria thought, feeling eager to get moving and rejuvenate her energy.

Glancing around the room, Aria notices a mix of reactions among her classmates. Some, like Marcus, share her enthusiasm, nodding in agreement and ready to tackle the workout head-on.

However, she observes that others seem less enthusiastic, their expressions betraying a hint of reluctance.

Sir Ramos lists out the exercises, "So each group will perform the following: 30 second jumping jacks, 15 reps push-ups, 15 reps squats, 15 reps lunges, and 15 reps planks," Sir Ramos announces.

He continued, "Do 2 sets of this. Let's start with one minute of jumping jacks," Sir Ramos instructs.

"Remember to keep your arms and legs straight, and land softly on the balls of your feet."Aria follows Sir Ramos's lead, jumping into action alongside her classmates.

"Last but not least, we'll finish with a thirty-second plank," Sir Ramos declares, and Aria immediately drops down into position. She holds the plank with all her strength, her muscles trembling as she fights to maintain her form.

As the class nears the end of the circuit training, Aria feels a sense of accomplishment wash over her.

"Excellent effort, everyone!" Sir Ramos cheers as they finish the final exercise.

"So next meeting, I hope that each group will be able to perform a 2-3 minute dance-exercise routine that implements nonlocomotor movements, you can also add locomotor movements. That's all, class dismissed," Sir Ramos said as he dismisses the class.

After dismissing the class, Aria went near Marcus and Emily. She exchanges a smile with Marcus, who shares her enthusiasm for the workout.

"Pagod ka na Marcus?" Aria jokingly said, as she looked to Marcus who is dripping with sweat.

Marcus wipes the sweat from his brow and grins, "Pagod? Ano 'yon? Nagsisimula palang ako eh, ba't konti lang ng exercises,"

Emily, standing nearby, chimes in with a weak smile, "Bala kayo diyan, enough exercise na nga to para sa akin for one day."

Emily continued, "Buti every monday lang to, hays I'm not built for this," she sighed as she looked over her skinny arms.

Aria and Marcus burst into laughter at Emily's comment.

As Aria, Marcus, and Emily share a laugh, Aiden and two other members of their group approach them.

'Ughh... Kagrupo pala namin si Aiden sa PEH,' Aria thought as she glanced over to Aiden.

"Hey, guys, about our dance-exercise routine," Aiden stops and continued, "I have a dance routine video which we can just copy,"

Aiden then reaches into his bag and pulls out his phone. He taps on the screen a few times before turning it to face the group.

"Check this out, guys," he says, excitement evident in his voice. "I found this awesome dance routine video on YouTube. It's got some groovy music and killer moves that I think we could incorporate into our routine."

The group gathers around eagerly as Aiden plays the video. They watch intently, nodding in agreement as they take in the choreography.

"Okay siya Aiden, Swak na swak para sa dance-exercise natin," Emily exclaims, impressed by the video.

Aria, Marcus, and the other members nods in agreement.

"So, it's final that we use this video?" Aiden asks, glancing at each member.

"Yeah," Marcus replies, looking around at the rest of the group who are nodding in agreement.

"Majority sa atin ay in favor na gamitin ang video, mag-add lang tayo ng own touches natin para unique." Aria said in addition to Marcus' reply.

Aiden nods, pleased with the group's response.

Emily then suggests, "Create ako ng group chat sa Messenger," she continued, "Accept niyo lang ang message request," Emily then tapped into her phone and added the members of the group.

"Sige-sige," Aria said as she checked her phone, her fingers tapping swiftly over the screen.

The others quickly check their phones and accept the message request, joining the newly created group chat named, PEH Group III, on Messenger.

"Send mo dito sa gc ang link sa video para mapractisan na natin in advance, Aiden," Aria said, prompting Aiden to swiftly share the link.

"Btw, when tayo magpractice sa routine?" One of the members asked.

"When nga free time natin?" Emily replied back, her gaze shifting between her friends, Marcus and Aria.

Scrolling through her phone, Aria answers, "May mahaba na free time tayo sa friday, after Calculus natin which is 2:00 pm,"

"Sige, sa friday 2:00 pm tayo practice sa dance-exercise routine," Marcus declared to which all nodded in agreement.

As they part ways, Marcus suggests, " Kung may questions or updates tayo, dito na lang tayo mag-usap sa gc."

The others nod in agreement before bidding each other farewell and heading off to their respective ways.

Hours later, it's finally the long-awaited men's basketball tryout that Marcus has been eagerly anticipating.

=================================

Author's note:

yip2 to the next chapter!