Chapter-5 ➜

***

At HIS Room

HIS voice, it sounds more diabolical when he's close. His eyes are more aggressive than his voice or words. The way he is pushing back her west in his single rough hold, it will surely leave ugly marks on her skin. Placing his other hand on the wall HE completely caged her between him and the wall.

" I dont remember calling anyone "

He tightened his grip more intensely. The firm grasp of him was giving her pain. She can feel his nails digging on her hips. To get rid of the pulping pain in her west, her hands automatically clutched his to stop him  .

" The Hell !! Why you came
HERE ? "

At the speed of lights he pressed his hand against her throat leaving her west. 

" Ss....s..s... .nnnnn a...a. n.... "

Her broken words came as some meaningless sounds. She was trying hard to give him any hint of her harmless existence but he was blind to see anything. She never faced a situation where people don't ask for any introduction rather they choke someone in their first encounter for introduction.

The language of her written notes always helped but !! today !!  how could she write anything when he is not even giving her time to bearth ?? There were thick tears in her eyes, a desperation to Utter something for her ownself. Her whole face was getting a shade of colour red from the suffocation. Just some more seconds and it will end forever .

" Oooh My ........ Jungkook Stop. What are you doing Man . Leave her right now "
jin ran towards her.

The moment he sees the gate is wide open and yn is not outside, he regretted telling yn to go first. And when he heard her muffled hazy voice in the room, it was pure guilt covering his face.

" She will confess her Reason or her Death " 

The Man in front is indeed a psycho to do whatever he says .

" She can't tell you anything, just leave her Jungkook She will die otherwise  "

Jin was trying hard to set yn free from that iron grip of Jk but he himself knows that he can't move this Hulk an inch without His will. And HE is not moving a single muscle of Him. The poor soul in His grip started to look like a dying fish.

" Why she can't ?  MUTE IS SHE ?? "

He's so calm while doing this to her as if it's a daily routine. There is no visible anger in his voice it's just brilliantly blank and deeply low.

Being so much hurt by his words, yn  raised her head for the first time  and her hurted-teary eyes directly stared at his blank pair.