Chapter 22: Talkning about the devil

Ella was no longer behind her. Luci franticly looked around the large underground cavern. The light had reviled a large dug out cavern underneath the city filed with laboratory equipment as well as large ponds filed with a blue liquid. Luci assumed that was where the sweet smell had come from. Finally, her eyes landed on Ella who was staring back at her and when Luci realized who was standing next to Ella, she was about to take a step forward, but Ty put an arm in front of her. She looked at him and he shook his head. It was not until then Luci realized the number of barrels that was pointed towards them. Drogo smiled at her hesitation, the smile was filed with the knowledge that he was in control, and it left Luci boiling on the inside. She had led them right into his trap. How could she been this stupid? Her realization must have been noticed by Drogo because he started to slowly clap his hand where he was standing next to Ella. Ella was standing frozen in place while Drogo walked towards Luci and she could see how Ella was about to take a step towards them when she suddenly dropped to the ground. Luci hist towards Drogo who had stopped a couple of meters from them still with a satisfied grin on his face.

"She is okay don't worry about it" his voice was loud and clear as he spoke there were no trembled or hesitation in his words. It was the voice of a very charismatic young man, a voice who would have anyone stop in their step and turn to listen.

"I was wondering when you would show up Miss. Luci. I was hoping for sooner than later if I'm going to be honest with you" Drogo's gaze went over the men standing next to her, and they landed on Taro's lifeless body on the ground. He pointed at him.

"I'm glad that wasn't you. Can you imagen going through all this trouble and then accidently killing you" Drogo's smile grew once again, and he meet Luci's eyes, there was something deep and sinister about his dark eyes that made her shiver but Luci refused to look away. Which seemed to amuse him even more.

"You know Miss. Luci I must admit it's been fun playing around in your shadow for a while" he started to walk around as he continued slowly passing in front of her keeping his distance.

"Even though I had a hard time imagining that you would fall for my little sceam. It amuses me that you did. Do you know what amuses me even more?" Drogo stopped and looked at her.

"You helpless in front of me" he chuckled. The chuckle made her skin crawl as it filed the cavern. This man was insane. His laugh suddenly stopped, and he walked up to Ella who was now sitting on the cold stone floor with a gun press towards her right temple. She was no longer looking at Luci but staring at her hands resting in her knee. Drogo stopped and gestured at her. Every muscle in Luci's body was ready to spring to action it almost hurt to stay still but she knew if she moved another shoot would be fired.

"Now you probably wondering what is going on Miss. Luci? I am glad that you asked. You see Miss. Stella here has nothing to do with this she was just a welcoming pawn in my already ongoing game. But is seems she is going to have quite the roll as we go on". Drogo kneeled before Ella and took a hard grip on her cheek forcing her to look at him. That move burnt away the last of Luci's composure.

"Don't touch her" she growled, and she was about to take a leap at him when both James and Ty grabbed a hold of her keeping her in place. Luci struggled trying to get loss from their grip but to no use. Drogo let go of Ella and slowly shook his head.

"Poor, poor Miss. Luci. Letting your weakness get the best of you. I am glad it worked don't get me wrong. It's just sad that it worked so well. From the very start sending Mr. Han to your apartment, making you realize you missed something and sending you on your little goose chase" Drogo finally stood up and looked back at Luci who was still trying to get out of James and Ty's grip. Why wouldn't they let her go? Drogo smiled.