💞🌠; Flowers 4 You

; Medkit sighed as he opened the door to his apartment.

; He had just came back from a match and he had to supply healing to two Phighters. Both Banhammer and Sword.

; He was lucky that Subspace was in the opposite team and was busy phighting his team mates instead of him.

; Even if they were already dating, they had a feeling that they'd somewhat still be enemies.

; Medkit sighed at the thought. Getting killed by your own lover? He sighed again. The doctor then began to remove his coat, revealing his teal undershirt.

; He neatly folded it and placed it onto the couch, then sitting on the said couch.

; Subspace on the other hand was tapping his foot anxiously outside the flower shop. He wanted to visit Medkit so badly, but couldn't just go there without a little gift!

; He breathed in and out before entering the flower shop.

; Subspace was greeted with many beautiful flowers surrounding the entire shop. Some in bouquets, some placed in pots or vases, and some just placed into containers.

; He wondered if he can get a bouquet customized just for Medkit.

; The scientist then began to observe each flower bouquet for any flaws. It needed to be absolutely perfect.

; All of them ended up having at least one wilting flower. Subspace groaned in frustration, his fist balling up.

; He breathed in and out again to calm himself before going back to searching.

; Subspace suddenly lit up when he saw a bouquet with flowers that faded from pink to white. All of the flowers from the bouquet were all in good enough condition.

; He grabbed the bouquet and quickly paid for it. Then dashing out of the flower shop and looking for the nearest bus going to Lost Temple.

; Medkit was writing about his recent observations on both his and Subspace's crystals.

; Even if he was no longer a scientist, he found joy in writing about his observations, seeing if there's anything new or something that changed about said crystals. It's kind of become some sort of hobby for him

; He was also enjoying a nice cup of coffee, just like usual. Medkit always needed something to keep himself awake.

; A sudden knock on the door made him perk up.

; He got up from the chair and approached the door, opening it as he rubbed his one eye.

; "Hi, Meddy!!" Subspace greeted as soon as Medkit opened the door.

; "Oh, hello Subspace, come in." Medkit softly smiled as he let the scientist into the apartment.

; "What's your reason for visiting?" He asked.

; " You didn't notice the bouquet of flowers just for you, Meddy?! Are you starting to go blind in your last eye?!" Subspace gasped dramatically, pulling out the large bouquet of flowers behind him.

; Medkit's eye widened, but then shrunk to it's normal state.

; The four-horned demon handed the flowers to his lover, before stepping back and removing his gas mask to place a small kiss on Medkit's cheek.

; "You're too sweet.." The doctor smiled, returning the kiss.

; He sat down on the couch with Subspace, still holding the bouquet.

; "The flowers remind me of you."

; "What do you mean, Meddy?"

; "Even if they're not perfect, the flowers are still incredibly beautiful."

; Subspace's face started to go red due Medkit's words, smiling as well. He leaned on Medkit's shoulder, clinging to his arm.

; "Maybe you're the one that's too sweet.."

Hello!!! I apologize if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language and I'm still quite young. I hope you enjoyed anyway!! I would also appreciate if requests are given, thank you ^_^