Why can't she just get a break?

Aubree, Caesar and Joseph were standing in front of Lisa Lisa who was debriefing them on the situation,

"These masks were invented by the oldest pillar men of the group, Kars."

"Ew." Aubree says before getting a light tap at the back of her head by Caesar. She grumbled under breath as the other two were more shocked by the news.

"Kars, Wamuu and Esidsi traveled the Atlantic for a super Aja."

"Oh my god the shirtless guy I called a slut." Aubree exclaimed loudly, now that she thought about it, maybe she should apologize? Nah. Let him keep that fact she said that. Lisa Lisa looks over to a blonde woman with a purple pillow with something placed on it,

"Ah, there you are Susie Q."

Susie Q smiles as she walks up, "signorina, you asked for this." She replies as Lisa Lisa picks up the gem encased in the necklace.

"Now, what I have in my hand, this is a flawless natural stone. The super Aja." She held it up as the three others look in awe.

"You've just been keeping the stone of Aja?" Joseph asks in curiosity. Aubree turns to him to say something before the stone reflects the sunlight into a beam. It hits the ground in a fast motion. Everyone except Lisa Lisa had to dodge the sudden beam.

"What in the?!" Aubree looks at the stone, "you tryna kill us?"

"Are you talking to her or the stone?" Joseph asks as she hadn't really directed her question to a specific person and was just staring at the stone. It had left a crater in the floor.

"Sadly, The warriors of Hamon were wiped out by the Pillar men." She lowers the stone, "this stone barely escaped. And now I have the honor of being its guardian."

Caesar is clenching his fist and gritting his teeth from hearing it. Aubree doesn't notice unlike Joseph. It's not very easy to handle when knowing those pillar men did kill what could've been their grandparents and many others with the stone mask. They now knew who had made the masks in the first place.

"Just break it!" Joseph finally speaks up as he points at Lisa Lisa and the stone, "Yeah! Just crush the damn thing."

"Yeah!! What he said!" Aubree crosses her arms with a frown, she didn't really want to agree with Joseph but she guessed for now she could put her pettiness aside for this.

"Smash it into pieces and-" Joseph starts before Aubree butts in,

"Make 'em cry like babies!"

"Hey! Don't interrupt me!" Joseph protests as Aubree stuck her tongue out in response to mock him.

"No I cannot." Lisa Lisa kept a neutral face as she turns her head to the side.

"Huh?" Aubree looks shocked by that.

"Hey why not?!" Joseph questions as Lisa Lisa decides to answer.

"The pillar men can't be defeated without unless the stone is apart of the process."

"WHAT?" Aubree exclaimed as she stares at Lisa Lisa

"Why is that even possible?" Joseph exclaimed as well, only to be pushed back with Aubree's hand on his face.

"What kind of bullshit is that?!" Aubree yells, "how are we supposed to pull that off?"

"I haven't got an answer to give." Lisa Lisa turns  herself to the railing, "but I will do my best as guardian of this stone."

"Now, all three of you, I believe it's time to give you all your final exam."

"A final exam?" Both Caesar and Joseph repeated at the same time.