The Kurn Stone Part 1

It was night time. The moon was shining brightly. Then the scene started to move down and focusing on the running (or at least hopping) frog like creature. Then the two kids were running to follow that frog. The Older Twin boy is name is Zak Saturday and the girl who follows him, it's his younger twin by 7 minutes sister Zoe Saturday. They were running following that frog creature, but they're following was interrupted by a giant komodo dragon.

Zak Narreted: "Everybody has a secret, my family just has the bigger ones, they called Crypdis. All that strange undercover creatures that regular scientists doesn't believe it... at least not yet."

Zoe Narreted: "Skunkape, Chupacabras, The Pishibs Lizardman. We've been studying this things with mom and dad since we were born. And trust us...there's a lot of weird stuff out there."

The frog was leaping fast as Komodo Dragon was following it. The old tree was starting to crack when The Komodo Dragon walk in. As the Twins were following both species, the old tree broke and the twins were falling down. Zak and Zoe let out a scream as they were falling, but Zak quickly grab at the edge of the cliff and catch his baby twin sister.

Zak: I gotch you sis! Hold on!

Zoe: I'm holding as hard as I can Zak...

It was hard for Zak to hold his sister and holding at the edge of the cliff at the same time. Zak couldn't hold it any longer as he accidental let go of the edge of the cliff, but they were saved thanks to Lemurian. His name was Fiskerton, his Zak and Zoe's best friend and part of thier family. As Fiskerton pull out the twins, He put Zack on his back while Zoe was carrying by him. As they run, they accidentally bumped into thier pet Komodo Dragon who was invisible, it goes name as....Komodo. As they were rolling out, they got tangled up by the vines, but there's also a giant round rock was following it, As The Twins, Fiskerton and Komodo fall down to the river, the rock was about to squish them, until they were saved by a man with a scar on his face, His name was Doc Saturday he's the father of Twins. Doc remove the rock out the way. Then the woman with white hair follows the frog with her device, her name was Drew Saturday, she's the mother of The Twins.

Doc: So...who wants to tell me, what's going on here?...

Zak/Zoe:...Science?

Doc: That's...my...kids.

Drew: Doc, got the Frog.

Zack Narreted: "There are other people put there like us...okay NOT exactly like us."

Zoe Narreted: "There scientists mostly. Like Our Mom and Dad, all working together to solve the mysterious of the universe first so the bad guys never get the chance. They call themselves "The Secret Scientists"..."

Zak Narreted: "I mean I would got something like "Blaster minds" Or "Destroctio Brains" But Nobody ask me"

Zoe Narreted: "Zak..."

Zak: "Oh...sorry sis. Keep going."

Zoe Narreted: "Anyway...UFO'S, quantum physics, Paronormal abilities. Anywhere there's a secrets left uncovered, they got somebody working on."

Zak: "And the Crypdis, thats what we do. Any kind, any size, any where in the world, The Saturday family is gonna get the call. So yeah, two scientists, their kids, a Komodo Dragon and a seven foot gorilla cat, Called Fiskerton Phantom. We're the only ones standing between you and all the things that go bumped into night. That's kinda makes you feel safe, right?"

Zoe Narreted: "Well...Umm...."

(The Intro above)