HE is SHE :')

author's note : copied lang ito sa microsoft word :)))

enjoy reading !!!

----------------

The story of Romeo & Juliet was Raymart’s favorite story. No one except his best friend, Manuelito, knew about his obsession with that story of unrequiented love. Something about lovers dying to be with each other seemed enternal to Raymart, meaningful even. He couldn’t wait to find his own Juliet.

After sneaking into one of the Evangelista's fancy dinners, he met his Juliet.... or maybe his Romeo?

Characters:

Major:

❥ Raymart Boseta is the heir of the most feared gang, though he wants nothing to do with it. 

❥ Eric Evangelista wasn't your average rich kid. He hated money and everything his father stood for. He built up a wall to protect himself, until Raymart comes around and breaks with one blow.

❥ Manuelito Santiago had the face of a model, the body of an athlete, and the heart of a poet. When he first saw Eric, he knew that he was the one.

❥ Earl Iquin knew everything and everyone. He also knew how to meddle in this that should be left alone. He ends up having to help in a love triangle or maybe square?

❥ Sunny Choi had the brains when it came to school, but when it came to love, he was at a loss. Until he met the overly excited Earl Iquin.

❥ Agnes Gacutan is your average snobby, bitch. Raymart loved her, until someone else caught his eye and she didn't like that.

❥ Gwenajane Balugo is Eric's fiance, but when she learns about Eric's secret love, she asks Agnes to help her.

❥ Joana Gordoncillo is one of Manuelito’s bestfriends. She does whatever she can to help Mnauelito, even if that means hurting herself.

❥ Mr. Ray Boseta is the father of Raymart Boseta. He wants his son to take over the gang when he passes on, but fears his son is too far gone.

❥ Erickson Evangelista is the stern, but feared man that was Eric’s father. He cares for his business more than his own son.

❥ Daren, Dhang and Chielo…..

Chapter 1: The Meeting

”It’s not even like we have to sneak in. I’m invited,” Manuelito said, with a smirk.

Raymart glanced up at Manuelito for a second before he started strumming on his guitar again. He didn’t think what Minho was planning would be fun. “But I’m not.”

Manuelito was a prince. In the literal sense. He also had the appearance of a prince. He had the looks, and the charisma. Honestly, Manuelito was beautiful. A small face, doe like eyes, perfect nose and plump lips. Not to mention his curly brown hair fit his face perfectly. His body was a whole different story.

Manuelito wasn’t a member of a gang like Raymart. They just became friends when Raymart walked by his house, beaten up and bleeding. Manuelito helped him and took care of him, till Raymart decided it was time for him to leave. The two grew close.

He didn’t know if he should go along with Manuelito’s plan. Once or twice, his plans turned out really bad and almost ended in a war between the Boseta’s and the Evangelista’s. The last thing he needed was to be grounded.

“They don’t even check who is behind the mask. All they will ask if who you came with and you’ll be coming with Manuelito and I,” Joana said, nudging Raymart’s arm.