Chapter 1: Meeting

In a realm where timelines intersected, Dust Sans found himself caught in the chaotic crossroads of fate. As he wandered through the veils of existence, he stumbled upon a peculiar scene: Cyn, the enigmatic host of Absolute Solver from Murder Drones, locked in a fierce battle against Nori and N, formidable adversaries from another dimension.

Dust Sans, his crimson eye sockets gleaming with curiosity, observed the confrontation from the shadows. He had heard tales of the Absolute Solver, a being whose intellect rivaled the most intricate of puzzles. And here she was, facing off against two beings who seemed to be torn between salvation and darkness.

As the clash intensified, Dust Sans couldn't help but feel a pang of empathy for Cyn. Despite her formidable abilities, she seemed to be outnumbered and outmatched. With a silent determination, Dust Sans stepped forward, his eerie grin widening beneath the tattered hood of his cloak.

"Need a hand, sweetheart?" Dust Sans' voice echoed through the battlefield, catching Cyn's attention.

Cyn paused for a moment, assessing the newcomer. Despite his ominous appearance, there was something oddly intriguing about Dust Sans. With a nod of gratitude, she accepted his offer of assistance.

Together, Dust Sans and Cyn unleashed a flurry of attacks, their movements synchronized in perfect harmony. Dust Sans' mastery over timelines and Cyn's strategic brilliance created an unstoppable force, pushing back Nori and N with each calculated move.

As the battle reached its climax, Dust Sans and Cyn stood side by side, their determination unwavering. With a final, decisive strike, they emerged victorious, sending Nori and N retreating into the depths of the multiverse.

With the dust settling around them, Cyn turned to Dust Sans, a sense of admiration gleaming in her eyes. "Thank you," she said, her voice filled with genuine gratitude.

Dust Sans merely shrugged, his grin widening. "Just doing what I do best," he replied cryptically before vanishing into the shadows once more, leaving Cyn to ponder the mysterious encounter.

And so, amidst the chaos of intersecting timelines, Dust Sans and Cyn forged an unlikely alliance, their paths intertwined by fate and their resolve unyielding in the face of darkness.