london

wednesday june 19th, 2019

i've been doing a few shoots, and fittings in la since palm springs and just hanging around but now it's finally time for london!!!

my flight boards around 6am so i plan to get to the airport at 4am to get through customs and everything. since i'm bringing greg, it takes a bit longer to do everything so i want to make sure i have enough time.

i wake up at 3:30am - crazy - and everything is packed in my two navy béi's suitcases i'm checking and my matching navy béi's weekender bag.

all i do is quickly get ready, i put on a matching sweat set to just be comfy and some sneakers on. and then i put any of my last minute toiletries, chargers, or anything else into my bag.

i double check i have my wallet and passport then me, greg, and all my suitcases get in an uber.

~

we get to the airport at 4:25am, somehow there was slight traffic even at 3am. a security guard helps me with my luggage as we head to check in to check my bags.

once that's all done, me and greg go through tsa pre check and then we head to one of the dog relief areas so greg doesn't little shit on the plane.

it's now 5:15am and me and greg go to the american admirals club to get some food and chill before getting on the flight. i get a mimosa and a bowl of fruit.

i fly from lax to jfk, which is about 5 and a half hours. then the layover at jfk is only an hour. and then i fly jfk to lgw which is about 7 hours. so i'm not getting to london till about 3am uk time. (i dont know if that's accurate...but it's my guess)

finally it's 6am and i'm boarding the flight. i'm in first class so i board before everyone else. greg is pretty small/medium sized so he's fine sitting with me or on the floor next to me.

i plug my laptop in and get on the wifi and start up netflix.

y/n-
on the flight now, ily. i'm so excited to see you in a couple daysssss <3

kendall-
have a safe flight!!! ily, see you soon! <3

~

thursday june 20th, 2019
4am-

finally after the first flight, the layover, and the second flight, i'm in london. all the flights were good and now, me and greg are in an uber to the hotel.

i'm staying at the dorchester - courtesy of vogue magazine - and i'm so excited cause i normally just stay at the four seasons. the hotel room is gorgeous and has a beautiful wallpaper, and lots of space for just me and greg.

since it's 4am, we immediately go to sleep.

~

eventually i wake up at 9am, and i am very tired. i got a lot of sleep on the flights so i'm hoping i won't feel jet lagged.

my video shoot isn't until tomorrow, but today i have one last fitting for the shoot. since it's a "24 hour" video, i have about 3 different looks, all chanel.

so since today is mostly an off day, i'm going to walk greg around hyde park, and then possibly near buckingham palace since i'm so close to it.

i throw on some jeans, a white tshirt, and a long black jacket that hangs right above my white and black adidas sambas.

y/n-
hey! got to london at 3am, walking around hyde park right now if you're free :)