Chapter 1

*beep beep beep* I heard as I swung my arm over to turn off my alarm. I turned around and saw that it was 12pm. Yeah I know it's late but the Dobrik's are a lazy bunch. Especially when you're 20, about to be 21. Except for my brother David. He's an early bird. One of the reasons he moved to LA.
I slowly sit up in my bed and wait for my eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight shining through my window.
I stood up as I dragged myself towards my bathroom. I turned on the hot tap for the bath and let it fill up as I opened the cabinet to choose a bath bomb. I finally chose twilight. I turned off the running water as I dropped my bath bomb into the water. It looked so pretty. I sat there for about 10 mins until I decided to get out.
I wrapped a towel around my body as I walked back into my bedroom. I put my iPod on full blast and started playing American Idiot by Green Day. It's one of my favourite songs. Zane got me into them. David's friend from LA. I haven't really met any of his friends. Well not in person. They're always around when David calls. They're kinda like my best friends.

I walk to my closet and pull out a pair of black leggings and a white t-shirt that says 'Fuck this shit I'm out'. I walk over to my dresser and apply a light layer of make-up. I was never really a girl for make-up but I need to cover up a little. It was now 1pm.
I picked up my phone as it vibrated. It was a text from David telling me that I should move to LA. I currently live in Boston. I moved here for college.
I walk downstairs to the smell breakfast of pancakes. What the fuck? I live alone.

Before relying to David I quietly make my way to the main area. I turn into the kitchen only to be met by David? As well as Jason, Zane and Heath.
'What the fuck I thought someone broke in! That's shits not funny' I almost yelled.
'How'd you even get in'
'Hey nice to see you too' David laughed pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back straight away.
I'm not gonna lie, I missed him a lot. It's been a while.
'Alright it's my turn' Jason moaned prying David off me and hugging me himself.
'Good to meet you kiddo'
'You too grandpa' I laughed.

As I said, I've never met any of these people in person. It was quite overwhelming.

I hugged and greeted everyone else before eating the pancakes Zane had tried to make. It was cute that he tried.
'Ooo baby this is BURNT' Heath yelled.

David fathered us all in the living room as her turned on his camera.
'Megan, I seriously think you should move to LA with us. It'd be so much fun' he continued.
'Yeah I'm sure you're super lonely out here' Zane added.
'No! I have tons of friends here. Why do you want me to move anyway, it would be torture'
'Think about it' Jason told me.
'Come on baby, we could hang out all the damn time' Heath exclaimed.

'I don't know you guys. I'll think about it but no promises'
They all cheered in excitement, even though I hadn't agreed.
'How long are you guys staying and where are you staying? I questioned.

'Just the weekend, and uh, hopefully here?' David squealed.
'Bro this is a one bedroom apartment'
'Are you calling us fat?' Heath asked placing his hand on his heart.
'Oh my god no' I guiltily explained.
'He's joking we know we're fat' Jason laughed as we all joined in.

*a few hours later*

David's P.O.V.
*vlogging*
So I came up with this idea for a bit. We've got this electric skateboard remote control thing and we're gonna make my sister think it's weight controlled. We're gonna have Zane 'show her how to use it' by standing on it and putting weight at the front but then we're gonna mess with the controls'

'Megan, we're going to film everyone on the skateboard let's go' I called out. Everyone gathered and we made our way outside of the apartment building.

As planned, Zane demonstrated how it worked and she was convinced. Zane helped her up and instructed her on what to do.
She couldn't get it to move so that's when I pressed reverse.

Without realising Megan went flying off the board, which looked bad.

Megan's P.O.V.

One minute I'm trying out this weight controlled skateboard and the next I'm on the ground almost crying for my life. I had fallen on my side, landing on my wrist and grazing my face.

'MEGAN' I heard Jason call and as I turned I saw the four boys running towards me.
'Jesus Christ baby are you okay?' Heath asked as David helped me up, putting his camera down.
'Yeah I think I'm good. My wrist hurts a little though' I told him. I stood up and David clutched onto my arm to make sure I was okay.

'Megan your face is bleeding' Zane pointed out.
I brought my fingers to my right cheekbone and it was bleeding.

We made our way back up to my apartment. Jason helped clean up my face as David brought me some ice for my wrist.

'And this is what you want me to live with?' I laughed.

'It's fun though right?' David laughed back as I rolled my eyes.

__________________________
I really hope you enjoyed this! I'll be updating as much as I can

Follow me! Vote and comment.
Twitter - @highkeymegs
Instagram- megsaveragelife