Chapter 3 ⁝ Moon Empire 🌙

TW- swearing, violence, sexism, homophobic? devil being mention, errormare (error x nightmare ship) killermare (killer x nightmare ship)

(if i forgot any warnings please tell me <3)

—Day two on getting ready for the war 

●MOON EMPIRE POV●

The moon shines down through the castles stained colour glass windows, there would be passive nightmare holding the black apple, it was like a storyboard, nightmare sat on his cold fearful throne, Error were standing by him, he was like a royal assistant, Fell (AKA/also known as red sans or whatever people call him (edge?) enters the throne room with a poker face (😐) with lowered 'eyelids' having a serious face, he bows down to nightmare.

Nightmare: "What do you request?" he said as he scoffs glaring at Fell.

Fell: "My lord, some of your people have been gaining the sun empires trust as some of the sun empires knights had been secretly convincing them to rebel against you.." Fell stated as he looks up to nightmare with no emotions, though he felt weak as nightmares aura was powerful as a black fighting aggressive bear attacking a innocent small rabbit.

Nightmares eye widen and his teal toxic pupil shrank, his eye narrowed in anger as he yells and leans forward towards fell.

Nightmare: "AND HAS ANYONE REBELLED AND MOVED TO THE SUN EMPIRE?!" he demanded a answer instantly as his frustration grew each moment, his hand gripped onto the side on his stone cold negative throne, he grits his teeth hard against each other.

Fell: "Some t-tried to escape and move to the sun empire but we managed to capture them, w-what punishment would you want for the rebels?" Fell tried not to stutter much, as nightmares negativity of frustration grew and his voice highered.

Nightmare lowered his voice and took a breathe and sighed, he calmed down just a small amount abit, he was like wine in a broken glass with plasters, nearly over filled, if one more wine entered it, the plasters would fall and the glass would collapse on the ground scattering everywhere multiplying into little shards and the wine escapes, the wine is basically nightmares anger.

(TW) Nightmare: "execution, their heads shall be hanged, first be starved for seven days and beaten."

(TW) Fell was in shock, not in to much shock though, as he knew nightmare was the harsh violent guy who everyone knew, he was also who didn't care for the innocents lives, especially the poor, he held a hatred towards the poor and woman as he thought of the poor as dirty scumbags slaves and woman as house maids and some witches who made deals with the devil, as when they slept their souls dance nood with the devil around a bonfire with christ on, he also thought woman as just incubators to repopulate the monster population if they ever decreased.

Fell: "very well then my lord.."

Nightmare chuckled as he smirks and looks down to fell, he stands up and nudges him.

Nightmare: "very good, Now...get back to work you peasant" he scoffs leaving the throne room.

Fell also scoffs as nightmare leaves, he gets up and swipes the dust off his jumper (or whatever its called) error chuckles a little.

Fell: "the fuck you laughing at you bastard?!" fell responded to the gesture, taking offence.

Error rolls his eyes.

Error: "Mhmm...just laughing at you, nightmares right you are a peasant, he should make you a clown honestly, it suits you!"

fell: "whatever i dont care about your fucking stupid asswipe opinions, your just a glitch, a mistake, nightmare would never trust you"